Author Topic: Is nothing sacred?  (Read 4111 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Is nothing sacred?
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 21:42:11 PM »
Tabitha Jane taught herself too - but her aim was better.  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 21:35:17 PM »
Glad to know that this is normal ...except i have to keep the door tightly closed when the loo is not in use. $ years ago i found snuzz in a black plastic bag. she was very young and should by rights be dead, however as her intake of milk improoved she followed me every where ...then i noticed little pools of wee infront of the seat, i know i am a man but i knew my aim was not that bad until the day we saw her, feet straddled across the loo going wee wee's only as she is a girl it cam out at an angle and went between the toilet seat and the loo forming a little puddle at the front. Also if we left it open we had snuzz in the sink sleeping vala and osirus curled up in the bath and tara on the cistern. at least this way we only get the odd couple in before we close the door.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All those eyes, watching you! :rofl: What a clever girl to learn to use the loo (albeit ineffectually) all on her own! :wow:

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
  • Love wolves and cats, cant keep wolves
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 19:42:49 PM »
Glad to know that this is normal ...except i have to keep the door tightly closed when the loo is not in use. $ years ago i found snuzz in a black plastic bag. she was very young and should by rights be dead, however as her intake of milk improoved she followed me every where ...then i noticed little pools of wee infront of the seat, i know i am a man but i knew my aim was not that bad until the day we saw her, feet straddled across the loo going wee wee's only as she is a girl it cam out at an angle and went between the toilet seat and the loo forming a little puddle at the front. Also if we left it open we had snuzz in the sink sleeping vala and osirus curled up in the bath and tara on the cistern. at least this way we only get the odd couple in before we close the door.

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
lol stranger things have happened ;) Perhaps you'd be better starting work on a "trousercat extraction device" just in case he doesn't  :rofl: Either that, or start wearing clown-trousers :evillaugh:

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 21:44:22 PM »
 Could be
  I guess you are only allowed to wear baggy trousers for fear of a "feline trouser jam" :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Could be very painful! I am slightly worried about my chances of fitting a full grown maine coon down one trouser leg, though! Any chance xanthe will develop more sense by then?

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 15:15:00 PM »
 :shocked that's a new one on me, Lucy! :rofl: Mind you, I did have a big soppy rat called Finn who used to do that - but he was a good bit smaller than a cat! I guess you are only allowed to wear baggy trousers for fear of a "feline trouser jam" :rofl: :rofl:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 14:02:50 PM »
Seems it's only you Lucy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 13:54:54 PM »
Guys... don't tempt my Oliver, trying to stick his head in before it gets flushed is bad enough, please don't install any more weird ideas in his head!!  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 22:13:40 PM »
now that is a new approach - lol - no never had that one!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 22:12:41 PM »
Is it only me that has the cat sitting in my trousers (around ankles at this point) that then has to be shaken down one leg of trousers as they are pulled up as cat refuses to move? Binky did that , now Xanthe too!  :rofl:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 21:32:57 PM »
I have 4 in with me some mornings  :tired: :tired:
1 at my feet staring
1 on the windowsill staring
1 on my lap sticking claws in
1 on my shoulder dribbling

Sometimes i think using the litter tray would be easier  :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: contrary to what we were brought up to believe, going to the toilet is clearly a very popular spectator sport - to our cats, at least! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 19:18:10 PM »
I have 4 in with me some mornings  :tired: :tired:
1 at my feet staring
1 on the windowsill staring
1 on my lap sticking claws in
1 on my shoulder dribbling

Sometimes i think using the litter tray would be easier  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 17:17:39 PM »
lol good to know none of us are alone in this - I wasn't sure whether to start this thread, in case I was alone in my embarrassment, but it seems the floodgates have been opened! lol

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 23:54:49 PM »
The birmans I am afraid, when I go up stairs I get killed in the rush and Ducha especially will lead me into the bath room and then he may use his own try but more often will head but my legs and want stroking!

One did hop on my lap ages ago but cant remember who it was, probably Franta  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 23:41:47 PM »
I thought it was only me who this happened too... even if i head in the direction of the bathroom, Menue is in there before me lol and then will sit licking her lips at me (wheres the freaked out emoticon?!?!?) also had her sat on my lap...  :shocked:
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 21:38:20 PM »
Really glad I am not the only one who has to live with this...  :evillaugh: Cheese is obsessed!

She actually meows and runs after you if you say "need a wee!" (much to visitors amusement) me and Phil realised she'd picked it up one night when I kept saying it and she kept doing a big "meow!"  :rofl:

In our last house we had a slidy 1/2 door thing into the loo and if you didnt manage to pull it right enough behind you there was a tiny gap and you could see a little eye peeping in at you  :rofl: and then there would be a paw in the door to open it and she would roll around in front of you or try to get on my lap  :-[
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 21:38:46 PM by Cheesecat (Dawn) »
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 21:22:27 PM »
Well I think Oliver has got a wee bit of edge ahead Skye... yes like many other furries he follows me to the loo, sit by me staring, purring, patting on my knee etc.  Once I finish it turns into a tight fierce race between me quickly raising myself, turning around, flushing and closing it and him trying to beat me to it and poke his head inside...  :Crazy: :sick: :Crazy:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 19:58:19 PM »
Yep just the same in this house.  Zephyr rushes in and leaps up onto the cistern, then stretches out his paw to tap me on the head Foxy sits and stares at me and Rossi jumps on my lap ..... it's the only time I can get undivided attention from all three of them at the same time!  :rofl: :rofl:

Cats ... gotta luv em!
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 19:51:20 PM »
my only consolation is that it isn't just me that Riley watches - he follows and stares at Skye when she is "going" too! :Crazy: :rofl:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 19:35:54 PM »
Well.. I figure if I can watch Lexy on poo watch.. she can watch me  :evillaugh:  thankfully this pastime is reserved for Lexy only, since she ignores me completely  :naughty:  Pippa however will watch and make prrt noises while you go... an interesting experience visiting my sister.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 19:33:05 PM »
Glad it's not just me then  :shy:  Riley is OBSESSED with me going to the toilet, I live on my own so don't always bother closing the door fully.  He hears the tinkle and no matter if he was fast asleep he is at my feet within 2.7 seconds.  He then puts his front feet on my knees and tries to jump up, I have to say I draw the line at that  :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 19:32:27 PM »
but i am terribly ticklish and sometimes I quite lose concentration (so to speak)

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 19:31:41 PM »
You think you have problems. Smidgen gets up behind me and sticks his head in the bowl to see what is going on (at least that is what it feels like - note to self take mirror to toilet with me)

:rofl: :rofl: ah yes, they have both been know to do this to me, too! *sigh* just as well I am not easily embarrassed! :-[ :rofl:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 19:28:01 PM »
You think you have problems. Smidgen gets up behind me and sticks his head in the bowl to see what is going on (at least that is what it feels like - note to self take mirror to toilet with me)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 19:27:51 PM »
Well if you are crazzy so am I.  Benny our b/w cat used to get on my knee while I was on the loo.  I suppose closing the door would solve it, but then they howl outside  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
Is nothing sacred?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 19:25:52 PM »
It's official - my kitties are crazy :Crazy: I have managed to come to terms with Riley following me to the bathroom, and sitting watching me while I go to the loo, but now Skye has taken this to the next level - she follows me, hops up on my lap, and lies there demanding to be cuddled while I am on the toilet! :Crazy: :rofl:
So now I have to deal with one cat staring at me, and the other one sitting on me! :shocked: last time I checked, a trip to the little girl's room is not really meant to be a spectator sport! I can't decide if this is an indication that my cats are crazy, or that I am a crazy cat owner to allow such odd behaviour....perhaps its a bit of both! :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat