Author Topic: Hi! Freddie here  (Read 1367 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Hi! Freddie here
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 21:18:48 PM »
we had a really scary day here. Locked in meowmie's bedroom all day while lots of bangings and screechings going on. Now we can't get into the room where our food used to be served. Meowmy says it is now a pantry, but not sure what that is... Maybe somewhere where food is kept - we hope so....

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 21:16:29 PM »
Hi Ellie

I'm a bit like Franta in that I don't like VERY loud noises and I hear that Monday & Tuesday are goin to be pretty bad as the plaster has to be removed from most of lower kitchen walls to make way for "tanking membrane".  So, if you really meant it, I'll pack some stuff for  a few nights and will see you at bottom of drive 1st thing Monday. Let's say 3.50am in case you like a lie in?  Please be on time as I don't go out the front much as mom goes ape.  I'll let Billy know where I'm going so mom doesn't fret.

TBH I've had a bit of a fall out with mom. All I did was jump on bed as usual last night at 2.30am. How was I to know that slug was on my side? Hmmmph. This'll teach er....  :evillaugh:  See you Monday Ellie.

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 20:30:27 PM »
Hi Freddie  ;D

What a very scrummy tummy you have  :Luv:

You could always come and live visit here while your kitchen is out of bounds  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 22:29:36 PM »
Woo, that's some tummy  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 13:26:52 PM »
Now there's a belly just waiting for a tickle....beautiful  :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 17:48:40 PM »
Hi freddie

Thats certainly chilling big time  ;D

I think you are a bigger guy than me but I like that kinda chilling too  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am quite deaf but can hear loud noises and they scare me so I dont think I want my kitchen done, mind you its got great big windows nearly the whole way along but we are not allowed to go all the way. We have the best bit tho where we can sit and watch, lots of fun and I can definately recommend watching from inside when its all cold and wet out there.

I like eating in the bedroom too but if we get biscuits there it means out meowmy is going out in the car for a few sleeps  :'( :'(  Dont like that.

Have fun Freddie

Franta

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Hi! Freddie here
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 17:42:56 PM »
Just chillin out and thought I'd says Hi all.  Work starts on the kitchen tomorrow and it's gonna be outta bounds for a while. Kitchen looks purrfectly OK to me altho I do like eating in the bedroom and I heard mom telling dad that's were she's planning on moving our bowls.  Mom says it's gonna be dirty and noisey esp tomorrow when they bash a hole for the new window.  Can't say it bothers me much. I'll just go over to neighbours and annoy the gingers.  Anyway Hi everyone.

Link to CatChat