Author Topic: Let's hear it for the stray!  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Let's hear it for the stray!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 18:38:15 PM »
I simply don't understand.  :wow:   Pinky is absolutely gorgeous.  :Luv:

Aren't some people very odd!  Welcome to Purrs PinkRiaider  :)

Offline PinkRaider

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 12:08:24 PM »
Thank you all for welcoming me into this special cat-lover group.  My Pinky, Sugar and Raider are all very appreciative!  I know I'm going to enjoy it here!   :thanks:
Carol Loves Kitties!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 17:50:38 PM »
Hi PinkRaider and  :welcome: to Purrs,

It's lovely to have oversees visitors although with the time difference it's sometimes difficult for us all to be on at the same time :(

This is a wonderfully friendly forum and is full of very helpful information if you need it ... but if you simply want to talk cats we are all up for that as well.

I would just like to say there is no such thing as an ugly cat ... some are just less pretty than others  ;)  Pinky is beautiful  :Luv:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
some people lack discernment!!! Welcome to the site PinkRaider and Pinkie. The official warning appears to have been overlooked  :rofl: This site is addictive!! :rofl:

Offline PinkRaider

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 11:42:46 AM »
This is the stray I took in 4 years ago.  Many have called her "Ugly."  She is such a sweet natured and loving cat that I had to give her a sweet name.  So "Pinky" is what I named her 4 years ago.  She is beautiful to me and I love her!
Carol Loves Kitties!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 16:27:12 PM »
Hiya, and  :welcome: to another newbie on Purrs  ;D

Thank goodness you found Pinky and took her into your home, would love to see pics of all your babes  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 16:22:32 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

We would love to see a picture of her  ;D

Offline LittleLijah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 15:16:07 PM »
Hi PinkRaider and welcome. I'm quite new to this site aswell and everyone is really friendly and helpful.
Why did you decide to call her Pinky? I have a friend who goldfish was called Pinky.
Look forward to chatting with you.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 14:27:42 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, PinkRaider!

Most (but by no means all) of us on here are in the UK, although we have some expat Americans  :evillaugh: - what part of California is Phelan?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 14:10:31 PM »
Hi Pinkraider and Pinky and  :welcome: to Purrs. 
Good on you for being compassionate and taking her into your family.  I hope you like it here.
We will need to see pictures of Pinky and your other two furbabes, of course.
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Offline PinkRaider

• Kitten
Let's hear it for the stray!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 13:39:55 PM »
<a href="http://[color=pink][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana] :innocent: :ahh:[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font][/color]" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://[color=pink][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana] :innocent: :ahh:[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font][/color]</a>I just want to say how much I love all of you cat lovers! This is just a true Heartwarming story about my Pinky.  Four years ago, I found this starving stray cat behind a bar in Phelan, California.  There was a birthday party going on and I noticed a couple of partiers out in front, feeding this cat cake.  We all know that most cats don't like cake.  It was not an easy task when I asked this man to help me catch her.  I felt so sorry for her because she appeared to be so hungry.  After several attempts, we caught her.  I took this scared little kitty home to meet my two other cats.  A month later, I realized she was pregnant.  I found good homes for her little ones and then had her fixed and vaccinated.  She has been the most loving cat I have ever had.  I truly believe that someone must have moved and just left her behind.  I love my Pinky and I know many of you have a true story similar to mine.  I am happy to have found this site!
Carol Loves Kitties!

Link to CatChat