Author Topic: Minimopsicals Booster  (Read 1943 times)

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Minimopsicals Booster
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 09:40:19 AM »
Well done Minimopsical on being A1 and for being a brave girly with the spear. We've got to go back to the scary vet man next week for more spearing, it's not too far to go in Meowmy's go-kart though. Last time we went we saw a boy with a big rat on his shoulder  :shify: , Meowmy said lucky we were shut in our cage otherwise we probably would have had fun chasing it round the waiting room  :evillaugh:

Mr Fergus & Polly Pocket

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 23:30:58 PM »
Lovely photos

:Luv:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 22:55:18 PM »
Minimopsicals Meowmy administers all wormers- straight down the hatch no messing  :rofl:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 22:35:42 PM »
Please can you come and educate three of mine on how not to sing in the Red Currant  cos they need to go and get speared :rofl: :rofl:

Oh that's nothing! I fart when I'm in the Blackberry Mobile with my meowmy when she takes me to those show things where i have to sit and look pretty...  :rofl:

Congrats on the MOT pass Minimopsical! Did you do the wormer tablet spitty-out thing as well? I am rather good at that one.  :sneaky:

Pearl the Curl
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 22:37:35 PM by Reynard »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 21:51:05 PM »
I am so pleased that your meowmy didnt kill you both in the Pilchard Mobile and you look so sweet under the flowers there  ;D

Please can you come and educate three of mine on how not to sing in the Red Currant  cos they need to go and get speared :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 21:08:15 PM »
Been taking in the sun this afternoon and dead headed some Fuchsias, then I found a shady spot under some lobelia to have a rest, Booster wasnt bad really
 :Luv:
Minimopsical

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 15:56:29 PM »
Well done Miimopsical on your clean bill of health!  :Luv:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
Well done little one, back out to do the gardening now then to save your meowmy a job at the weekend  ;)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 11:20:22 AM »
All over and done with for another year...you go out and play now  :Luv:

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 10:56:48 AM »
Well done Minimopsical! You're a very brave girl, I wasn't as good as you when Mrs Vet put the spear thingy in me  :'(

Charlie xxx

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
Minimopsicals Booster
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
This morning I was very busy minding my own business and dead heading the pretty Fuchsias when meowmy swooped me up and put me in a cat carrier and then into the Pilchard Mobile (car). Now I hate being in little baskets I just havent got the room to somersault and take my bow`s properly, so I screamed and screamed and screamed until meowmy forget how to drive her car and her feet started dancing about on the wrong pedals, then I remembered meowmy is getting senile I thought I better purr instead before she killed us both  :rofl:
Meowmy was really pleased with me and when we stopped at the red light she poked her fingers through the bars to give me a fuss, it was nice but silly old fool got her fingers stuck and held up the traffic you should have heard all the cars beeping.
By some miracle I arrived at the vets safely and had lovely cuddles from everyone, Andy is really pleased with my progress and says we can avoid the dental for a while longer so I guess I have the catgate ring of confidence  :) He said I was filling out a bit too and my size was just right; I was really enjoying all this pampering,he looked at every beautiful part of me and had a good listen to my chest and declared me A1,wow I thought that was a compliment so why did he then stab me with a big spear thingy and call it my booster ouch. I decided to purr quietly when meowmy put me back in the basket,got yet another autograph on my vaccination card though so well worth the adventure.
Methinks I`ll go and play with the Fuchsias now. :Luv:

Link to CatChat