Author Topic: It's still raining  (Read 3646 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: It's still raining
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 12:09:57 PM »
You are lucky Nick!!!

I couldn't even afford to press my nose up against your window  :rofl:

:rofl: Me either!

Awww Boo looks like a cuddlepuss  ;D
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 15:12:28 PM »
Oh Nick that pic did cheer me up  :rofl: :rofl:

Boo is not a lardass she is just really cuddly  :catlove:

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 19:25:34 PM »
Ah she's huuuuuuuuuuuge! I love it!! Don't blame her for not wanting to go out in the rain!! Ladies should not be seen in public when its raining without an umbrella or, even better, someone to hold forementioned umbrella for them!!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 19:09:04 PM »
You are lucky Nick!!!

I couldn't even afford to press my nose up against your window  :rofl:

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 19:07:13 PM »
not really it would look too much of an eyesore and these properties are £1/2  million + properties so I would be thrown out I expect . :rofl:
If I owned the property and not rented I would probably go ahead but I can't risk upsetting my Landlord

She is surely required by law to keep it under control when in a publiic place (including shared rights of way). if the dog does not respond to her call, she should not let it off its leash

yes but she is like  a bull in a china shop (bit like a hard nosed version of that famous actress that played M in James Bond ? in fact she is the spitting image of her . More afraid of her than the dog lol
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 19:10:19 PM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 19:04:17 PM »
little terrier thing which she lets off the lead down our shared private lane. It keeps chasing my cats but she can't control it.

She is surely required by law to keep it under control when in a publiic place (including shared rights of way). if the dog does not respond to her call, she should not let it off its leash.

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 18:57:13 PM »
Could you not cat proof part of it?

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 18:54:44 PM »
wow I'd love to cat proof my garden but it has an established right of way through for my neighbours unfortunately.
My neigbour has a little terrier thing which she lets off the lead down our shared private lane. It keeps chasing my cats but she can't control it. Its not the dogs fault but if one of my cats get attacked again I'm going to let my Ex's doberman off the lead see how she likes her pets being chased down and attacked . Grrr it makes me mad when dog owners don't control their dogs .Thats how children get attacked and savaged  :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 18:50:31 PM »

There's a poetic irony in someone snipping away all day and then having a cat wander in and poo in their flowerbed, it's something of a metaphor for life.... :rofl:

Yes, and one does have to wonder about the nature of his relationship with his wife, if she is only there visiting....... Wonder how fastidious he is about other parts of his life ..........................................................

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 18:41:37 PM »
All of my lovelies can come and go out into the garden whenever they like...I should have explained that I've cat proofed my garden so mine can't roam and others can't get in [apart from that one determined soul]  :doh:

It's an ok sized garden - it's 60ft x 30ft - and they all have their various favourite spots for snoozing. As I say...the only time a litter tray gets brought in the house is if one of them is poorly sick.

Actually it's just as well the garden is secure, next door's dog would be straight through if it could  >:(. The owner's a charming woman who greets her 9 year old daughter with a lovely shout of "Are you  :censored: up yet?" in the morning. She's got a voice that'd chip housebricks and appears to have a permafag attached to her lip. Lovely. Her daughter's really nice though...go figure.

There's a poetic irony in someone snipping away all day and then having a cat wander in and poo in their flowerbed, it's something of a metaphor for life.... :rofl:

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 17:13:02 PM »
so there is some cat in your neigbourhood sporting a fetching cat flap around his neck then lol! :evillaugh:

Do you still give your outdoor cats litter trays ?  thats interesting. My neigbours were most indignant that my cats pooed in their imaculate garden . (She prunes the miniature hedges with scissors for hours snip snp snip all bloomin day  ) :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

I had to larf when his wife brought her 2 cats down to stay as the first thing they did was poo in his garden ha ha  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so now he has four cats pooing iin his garden heee hee hee :rofl:

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 16:39:38 PM »
I wouldn't worry Nick, my back door's got a piece of wood screwed in to cover the hole where the original cat flap was  :shy:! Dave [my tabby] was assisting a strange cat out of the house fast enough for the flap to break off when this particular cat was on his way out...I went to replace the cat-flap and couldn't find one to fit so I had to cut another hole on the opposite side of the door.

I'd describe Boo as pleasantly plump - cuddleable even  :cuddle:

My lot have to go out in the rain if they want to use the loo - the litter trays [4] are in one of those 6 x 4 sheds at the bottom of the garden; I keep a big bin in there to keep clean cat litter in and a small bin with a liner in it which I use for dirty litter and there's a hole cut in the door so they can come and go as they please. Before you all think I'm being too horrible to them, it's only about 30ft away   ;) and if someone's poorly, I bring a tray up to the house.     

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
Great picts Nick ;D

Mmmmmmm  they say a picture never lies well I'm mightily embarrased about the temporary fixures of both the cat flaps. I threw them in in a great hurry and never got around to doing a permanent job.  Now I'm going to finsih it off properly this w/e and get some nice new light yellow/gold carpet and some coir matting too yippee :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[.

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 12:07:46 PM »
Great picts Nick ;D
Caroline xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 11:33:07 AM »
Love that picture  :rofl:

The birmans are not up yet so dont know thats raining again and Misa, well he just goes in and out of flap cos his coat is so thick, I dont think he notices thats its raining. Sasa well she used to live outside in her feral days and it doest bother her.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats rather funny..she needs a wee parasol/umbrella i think  ;)

• Distinguished Cat
It's still raining
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
Heres a tragic little figure (figurativly speaking of course) 

Lardass aka Boo has been looking out both the kitchen catflaps all morning waiting for the rain to stop ! >:(

Boo ( I don't do rain) sits inside in the warm and dry with just her head out the flap thus she can see up and down the drive but her head stays dry !... Ahhhh   :rofl

Boo would like me to point out that she is now on a strict (ahem ) diet and is looking forward to a new slim self in ..urm......well soon anyway

« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:31:27 AM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

Link to CatChat