Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

New Purrs cat scratchers coming very soon to shop - Play/ snooze/ Scratch

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tan:
right shop fini so just have some fink to scoff then tonight job is to put up scratchers in shop :)

Tan:

--- Quote from: nickynoo93 on November 24, 2014, 08:18:37 AM ---Pay day tomorrow, I'm ready to order, I have a Wordy cat who is wanting the big tunnel, and the Sleigh. We will have to see what Father Christmas brings in his Cardboard Sleigh.

--- End quote ---

Ha ha the haven't been looking at forum wiv out a knowing and spotted this thread?

Rightyo then today at some point is the day they go on shop :)
Don't forget to used the purrs forum discount code when Ya order :) see other thread.

X

Tan:

--- Quote from: pappilon on November 23, 2014, 22:41:05 PM ---  Mr Jingles kept checking the shop for his tunnel  asking if its tomorrow yet, but then I told him its auction time and aunti Tan s very busy :really: he asked, so when can I have me tunnel :naughty:

Cats huh  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ha ha ha
Oh darlin Mr Jingles I's be sooos sorry but Ya Ma is right i's been busy wiv the auction and the shop sending goodies to all da furkids. I hoped to get them on yesterday but took longer to get rest of auction goodies up them had 4 trade orders to do.
So today is the day I will be able to put them up after I make 150 frenzy wormzys.

Xxxxxxxx

nickynoo93:
Pay day tomorrow, I'm ready to order, I have a Wordy cat who is wanting the big tunnel, and the Sleigh. We will have to see what Father Christmas brings in his Cardboard Sleigh.

Rosella moggy:
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version