Author Topic: website  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: website
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 21:29:53 PM »
I agree that Tan maybe can advise on servers the best but the website itself can probably be best built from Free software.

I think Bryony on here is website designer........hope I have got the right person maybe an idea to pm her and Tan

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 20:44:22 PM »
i have pm'd you Ron, sorry i can't be of any more help

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 20:42:55 PM »
What a nightmare  :hug: I think the internet is so important nowadays for any venture, rescues included. Maybe Tan can advise with regards servers as the Purrs server seems to be pretty reliable and hopefully we have some web techies who might be able to help in some way  :hug:

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
website
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 20:37:08 PM »
three weeks back our website crashed and we have not had a site for the last three weeks and not homed any poor little cats our rescue has never been so dead, i never thought that i got so many homes on the website, so we are trying to get back on line as fast as possible, but our sever 1&1 are not at all helpfull poor Fiona was on holiday in Spain and spent no end of time trying to get them to tell us why it crassed with no luck, we must have spent hours talking to them, now she is trying to rebuild the site from scratch, but we are trying to build a new web site any ideas,

Link to CatChat