Author Topic: kitten wee problems  (Read 5922 times)

ccmacey

Re: kitten wee problems
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 14:48:09 PM »
How old are they? Give us some pics might be able to tell their cross better.

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 14:39:52 PM »
hi  :welcome: to purrs

how old r ya kitties ?any pics?  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

ive never had any problems with cats weeing in places they shouldnt so cant really offer much advice
just wanted to welcome u to the board  ;D
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 14:37:22 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs

Have a look at wizz's advice:  http://wizz-catz.co.uk/soiling.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 14:35:38 PM »
How long have you had the kittens, the female may be feeling very insecure, so is weeing where your scent is strongest. Put an old unwashed jumper in their bed and make sure they have easy access to a litter tray at all times. It may be worth confining them to your lounge and kitchen where they will always be close to a litter tray.

Tidying up your clothes could help.  ;)

How old are the kittens? It would really help to know.

It may be worth taking them for a vet check to ensure that they have no probs, especially the one who wees. She may have a urinary problem. When you take her, you may as well take the other. Luckily the vet will only charge for one consultation and any meds you need.

Your vet will also advise you when to have them spayed. Best to have them done at five months.

More info about their general behaviour would help in solving this problem. For example, is the female particularly nervous?
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline robjb19

• Adult Cat
kitten wee problems
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 14:18:20 PM »
Hi all I have just signed up to the forum as me and my gf have just got two kittens we have re homed from a rescue,they are absolutly stunning and are realy nice colurs and markings, one all grey/blue with a small amount of white on paws and green eyes and around his neck an the other all grey with white stripes and blue eyes they almost look like a pedigree cat not your usual moggies,the cats kittens are also brother and sister,we have been told that the father was a pedigree cat of some king do's anyone have any idea what type it could be judging by the colours?

any way the problem we have is that the female kitten seems to have taken a liking to weeing on our clothes when we leave thema round I have heard about plastic bags being a problem (she wees on these to) , but obv clothes are a bit of a pain any ideas what the problem could be and how we can stop this as we have a very young daughter so this could be a problem

Thanks for any help,

Link to CatChat