Author Topic: Cat Kisses - Do you !!??!!  (Read 5892 times)

Offline Cat_Crazy

• Senior Cat
Re: Cat Kisses - Do you !!??!!
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 23:14:57 PM »
I dish out lots of head/belly kisses to all 3 of them. Jess and Tilly like giving me kisses back  :Luv2: but Kitty is Daddy's princess, OH cradles her for chin tickles and she loves it.. she gives me the smuggist looks back. Jess also has a thing about licking OH's hair. OH was asleep on the sofa the other night when Jess went over for a lick... gave OH a shock  :rofl:

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2010, 19:01:09 PM »
Noah likes to sniff my face, which I think of as his kisses cos he usually does it when we are having a cuddle. :Luv: Doesn't really like me to kiss his head tho so I have to make do with his back! Recently he has taken to sleeping next to my head - or more accurately in the place my head was before he sat on my face and I moved!  :rofl: Sometimes I just turn over so I am not suffocated, and the other night he licked (I think, it was rough but not wet) the crown of my head. Then he must have bitten and pulled my hair! Not sure if he was playing, or attention seeking or what???

You have the audacity to turn over.... rather than let Noah suffocate you?   How inconsiderate you are!!   :rofl: :rofl: :evillaugh: !!! tee hee.

Funny you mention biting hair - Molly's started licking my hair recently.  - she must have been hanging around with new friends who are giving her new tips or something!

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2010, 01:47:58 AM »
Noah likes to sniff my face, which I think of as his kisses cos he usually does it when we are having a cuddle. :Luv: Doesn't really like me to kiss his head tho so I have to make do with his back! Recently he has taken to sleeping next to my head - or more accurately in the place my head was before he sat on my face and I moved!  :rofl: Sometimes I just turn over so I am not suffocated, and the other night he licked (I think, it was rough but not wet) the crown of my head. Then he must have bitten and pulled my hair! Not sure if he was playing, or attention seeking or what???
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:52:11 AM by Fire Fox »
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 11:44:13 AM »

Poor Kylie though -  dish all scented up with gammon steak aroma.... but no food to go..... Bad Daddy!   ;) :evillaugh:

The odd thing is, it probably put her off eating the rest of it. She is the only cat I know that is isn't remotely interested in real meat  :Crazy: (she loves her fish though and had some steamed whitefish last night  :Luv2: )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 11:27:36 AM »

Anyway, I did something far worse than kissing a cat last night. I was dishing up dinner, which was gammon steaks. I picked one up from the pan with the tongs and it slipped and landed right on Kylie's plate of 1/2 eaten food  :sick:

I quick rinse and a pat with kitchen towel and I dished it up. I did out it on my own plate though  :evillaugh
:

This completely absolves  me from any 'minging type guilt' from lip  kisses and kissing of paws.......

:evillaugh: :rofl:

Poor Kylie though -  dish all scented up with gammon steak aroma.... but no food to go..... Bad Daddy!   ;) :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 10:44:50 AM »
Kylie is putty in my hands. She lies on the floor and rest her head on my hand or arm. I can kiss the side of her face or head but have to avoid whiskas  :shify:

Anyway, I did something far worse than kissing a cat last night. I was dishing up dinner, which was gammon steaks. I picked one up from the pan with the tongs and it slipped and landed right on Kylie's plate of 1/2 eaten food  :sick:

I quick rinse and a pat with kitchen towel and I dished it up. I did out it on my own plate though  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 08:00:43 AM »
I get lots of kisses of Poppy, she likes nose to nose first, then a sniff of your eyes, cheeks, and hair, the she wants lots of kisses on the top of her head. Thats every morning and when I get in from work. In between if I'm off in the day she gets lots of kisses when she's having her cuddles. If I make kissy noises she tips her head up to me for a kiss.

Charlie lets me kiss him, but I mostly have to be quick about it. Sometimes he gives me a nose kiss, or a headbut.

Nicky

Poppy sounds like Molly - she adores getting kisses and often cries to be lifted up and given cuddles and kisses - whilst prancing on my face, chin and neck.... ouch !   :shify: :Luv:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 19:47:53 PM »
I get lots of kisses of Poppy, she likes nose to nose first, then a sniff of your eyes, cheeks, and hair, the she wants lots of kisses on the top of her head. Thats every morning and when I get in from work. In between if I'm off in the day she gets lots of kisses when she's having her cuddles. If I make kissy noises she tips her head up to me for a kiss.

Charlie lets me kiss him, but I mostly have to be quick about it. Sometimes he gives me a nose kiss, or a headbut.

Nicky

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 15:48:43 PM »
All but Billy receive very regular kisses on cheeks, bellies, tops of heads, backs, paws (tops of paws, not pads  :sick:), nose to nose headbutts are also regular however I honestly think Billy has never, ever been kissed by a hooman :( :( :(

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 12:46:34 PM »
Ok this is going to make you all  :sick: but Ripley takes food from my mouth,  I have just had ham and eggs for tea and Ripley waits beside me,  I get a bit of ham between my teeth and he takes it from my mouth  :Luv2:

I used to ride a horse that would do that !!!

My cats get loads of nose kisses and Smartie butts me with his head -nose on nose !!

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »
Ok this is going to make you all  :sick: but Ripley takes food from my mouth,  I have just had ham and eggs for tea and Ripley waits beside me,  I get a bit of ham between my teeth and he takes it from my mouth  :Luv2:

aww bless  :Luv:

Zeb would shove his paw in and get it out if he could - but kisses  not a chance - head kiss yes - anything this he'd have your face off.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »
I'll kiss heads, cheeks, noses, chins..  but I draw the line at a spot of mouth to mouth.  Neither Jaffa nor Mosi have terribly fragrant breath.  I do get kitty kissed on my face and sometimes that's close to the mouth, but that's a near to a snog as we get!

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 19:37:03 PM »

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 19:34:47 PM »
Tosker rubs his teeth really hard along my lips

I do so wish he wouldn't :yuk:

Dave likes to do this to my nose! I have to move though before he really goes for it, all soggy and toothy, not so much fun for me!

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 18:54:47 PM »

:rofl: :rofl:    Is a teensy weensy bit 'jelllus' .... ! 

Then again... maybe not!  :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 18:40:22 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  - Bless him

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 18:38:41 PM »

Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 18:35:06 PM »
Me and mine SNOG ....... :evillaugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So do me and Zubin  :Luv:

Offline Karon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 18:29:54 PM »
Mine get top of head kisses, that bit where the fur changes direction kisses and nose kisses (which they hate!).  Baldrick and Gomez will snuggle right up to my face so I end up with a faceful of fur, too, which can't be very hygienic (and I don't care!).

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 16:35:59 PM »
Chloe is far too dignifed for "snogs"  but will accept a kiss on the top of the head, provided it is given with due deference.  ;)

Mr T is a great kisser - anything goes!

The thing is you have to watch out as he is inclined to want kisses in the middle of the night and occasionaly he offers the wrong end for kissing  . . . .   :sick:  :evillaugh:  :tired:

Mmmmm.... now Moly does have a habit of placing her derriere - tail pointing skywards - in my face.   D'ya think  she's basically calling the shots and physcially demontrating the phrase, "Kiss my @$$"     >:( :rofl: :sick: :)  ...................

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 16:26:11 PM »
Me and mine snog,   PPP is a good kisser,  she kisses right on the lips,  Hazzle is a real dribbler so his are a bit  :sick:,  but he is cute.  Ripley is a right soppy kisser,  will kiss and lick my lips bless him  :Luv2:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 16:19:34 PM »
Chloe is far too dignifed for "snogs"  but will accept a kiss on the top of the head, provided it is given with due deference.  ;)

Mr T is a great kisser - anything goes!

The thing is you have to watch out as he is inclined to want kisses in the middle of the night and occasionaly he offers the wrong end for kissing  . . . .   :sick:  :evillaugh:  :tired:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 16:19:54 PM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 14:03:32 PM »

See.... I do stop at the full tongue down throat snog stuff!!   :evillaugh: :rofl:   But hey....  never say never!!  PMSL  :evillaugh:

Mind you.... if  Dave was about... I might reconsider.   :rofl:

Mols loves the head butts and head kisses too -  she was sparring with a fox in the garden - Mr Fox was happily lying enjoying the sunshine, but much to Ms Mols' chagrin -  there was the fox giving it gutteral 'cacking ' noises, with Molly giving it major hisses n spits.     No kisses between them two... that's for sure!    :shify:

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 12:52:59 PM »
Only my Macey will give me lip kisses  :Luv2: If I try to kiss the others they just sniff my mouth to see if any foods in there  :evillaugh:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 10:50:39 AM »
If I tried to kiss pepsi on the face I think she'd try to bite my nose  :evillaugh: I pick her up and cradle her though so she can get chin tickles which she loves, I'll give her kisses on the head then  :Luv:

Last night I went to a friend from work's house to get ready to go out, his dad had two huge absolutely gorgeous staffies but they were very affectionate! Within minutes I had one sat right in my lap (he was very heavy) and the other was trying to climb on my legs and giving me huge sloppy kisses all over my face. I normally expect a drink of somekind before I allow that kind of behaviour  :evillaugh:

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 10:43:02 AM »
Head kisses here too. Amber isnt that keen and struggles away but then comes straight back for more  :evillaugh:

Mogs used to be lovely. She loved her head being kissed and would often put her nose against my forehead and give a little lick kiss to me  :Luv:
love
Tab

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 09:35:48 AM »
Head and nose kisses all the way here, when I come in from work we have big headbutts and he'll give me kisses back, and at nighttime if he's come to bed for a snuggle  :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 00:35:58 AM »
With you on the head kisses.  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 00:06:51 AM »
The boys get head kisses several times a day  :Luv2: Riley is very lucky and gets flipped upsidedown, cradled in my arms and kissed on the side of his face/cheek area. He makes a 'Mum, get off me' type meow every time  :evillaugh: Lukey would hate being flipped and cradled so he gets extra head kisses  :)

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 22:22:59 PM »
We snog in this house too  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: All of my 7 furkids :o)
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 21:43:18 PM »
I kiss all my babies  :Luv: :Luv:
Flora aint to keen, but she will come for face rubs, pod loves me kissing him and kisses back, rolo gives big kisses all the time and nibbles my nose, lips and chin  :Luv2:
and Millie out EBT give sloppy kisses all the time  :Luv2: and she will kiss the cats heads   :Luv:
Cats ... Pod, Rolo, Flora, Peaches & Ziggy
and
English Bull Terriers...  Lola & Tom

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 21:30:27 PM »
Zephyr kisses me every morning when i wake up and everynight at bedtime  :shy:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 21:23:11 PM »
Princess Olivia does not like ones personal features put in close proximity of her own  >:( Unless She is the one encroaching on MY personal space  :shocked: then its OK  :sneaky:

Hamish And Misty liked to nuzzle up and give/recieve lovies :Luv:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 21:24:18 PM by Stuart ( Olivia's Butler ) »
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 20:54:55 PM »

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 20:34:32 PM »
Dave does try and smack the lips on me quite regularly but generally does it when he's trying to wake me up and shoves a soggy nose on my mouth :sick:

He does however bow his head for me to kiss him on it when I ask for a kiss if he's in the mood.

Chilli is not so keen on such close facial contact but occasionally sneak a little forehead kiss when she's having a full body rub.

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
Tell me I'm not deranged and am not the only one who does the mouth on mouth quick 'smack on the lips'. 

Err, would so love to oblige MS but .....  ;)  :evillaugh:

Humph.....   >:(

:rofl:

I don't  care......Ms Mols can snog me anyday!    :rofl:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »
Tell me I'm not deranged and am not the only one who does the mouth on mouth quick 'smack on the lips'. 

Err, would so love to oblige MS but .....  ;)  :evillaugh:

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
Cat Kisses - Do you !!??!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 12:28:14 PM »
I know I shouldn't, I know it's not hygienic - but Molly had cat flu as a kitten and as a result, when she 'sniffs' my face, she literally sniffs right onto my lips - nose/lips pressed onto mine.    Over the years I've had her now, when I've been out and come home, she wants picked up and the obligatory sniff from her has evolved to her 'kissing' me - on my mouth.     Now whenever I pick her up at all, the first thing she does is 'kiss' me, smack on my lips and I give her a wee quick peck back on her mouth.

Disgusting I now.... but does anyone else do this?    :Crazy: :scared: :-[

As a disclaimer here, I should point out that  both mouths are closed and no tongues allowed -  :rofl: - unless Molly decides to give me a wee lick while she's there.

Tell me I'm not deranged and am not the only one who does the mouth on mouth quick 'smack on the lips'.   Disguesting as it is.  :-[
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:59:49 PM by Mollys Slave »

Link to CatChat