Author Topic: Laughing and happy talking required NOW  (Read 6194 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Laughing and happy talking required NOW
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 21:59:32 PM »
Must be a comfy basket - perhaps Tan should sell them in the Purrs shop  ;) :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 18:28:39 PM »
Bloomin copy cats  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 18:25:31 PM »
Well I'm not laughing and I'm not happy  >:( As some of you may know I fought long and hard in the Purrs Xmas auction to win the racing car bed, Riley has been in it once and Lu never has  :tired: I also have a very expensive (and stylish) Whiskas bed that is studiously ignored.  Last night my sister was sorting the nursery out and came across the wicker basket that I'd presented all their baby warming pressies in.  She asked did I want it back, maybe as a bed for the boys? No, I said - they've got enough beds that they never bloomin well use and I can put it to good use inside the wardrobe for storing important 'toot'  :evillaugh:

I come home to find the racing car, helicopter and Whiskas beds empty and little Lu in the basket  :innocent:

:tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 16:11:00 PM »
I've left my car in the uncovered part of the carpark in the hope that it rains because I can't be bothered to fill up my washer thingy - I am so bad!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 15:49:37 PM »
I know what you mean Clare and you have to get it off quick or it ruins the paintwork.  I've got it alll over my house windows too.  I've even encouraged it by putting fat balls and seed out for them in my garden this morning  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 15:42:29 PM »
My car needs a rain wash, where's the downpours when you need them!

I'm not joking, I had 10 huge pigeon poos all over my car bonnet this morning  :sick:  Not a good look  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 15:36:47 PM »
Got another car wash in the rain today too - fed up of the ruddy rain - I want my back garden cat proofing but don't have the heart to send Martyn (one of the Joiner lecturers from work) out in the rain.  I suppose I could buy him some wellies and a rain coat  :naughty: :rofl:

Mary

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 23:01:48 PM »
Pleased you at least had a car wash Mary  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2009, 22:19:56 PM »
Glad to see you've all been doing as I requested - it's so nice to have fun -   :boxer: :yesss: :cuddle: :happy dance: :pic: :clap: :disco:

Goit back from my mum's in one piece and the car got a wash in the rain storms  :rofl: :rofl:

I've got to take my mum back on Wednesday afternoon for a vitamin B12 injection so looks like I'm having 3 great days off work.

Called at Tesco on my way home and got some treats for Bonnie and some flowers for myself with my clubcard vouchers.

Mary

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 21:05:57 PM »
 :evillaugh: nice one Christine
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 19:43:24 PM »
OK, cheerful peeps, got this just now:

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm so sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."

The distressed owner wailed, "Are you sure"?

"Yes, I am sure. The duck is dead," he replied.

"How can you be so sure"? she protested. "I mean, you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, Said "Very well", turned around and left the room, and returned a few moments later with a black Labrador retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table, and sniffed the duck from top to bottom.

He then looked at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head. The vet patted the dog, took it out, and returned a few moments later with a cat.  The cat jumped up on the table and also sniffed delicately at the
bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100 percent certifiably, a dead duck."

Then the vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£150!" she cried. "£150 just to tell me my duck is dead"?

The vet shrugged. "I'm sorry. If you'd taken my word for it, the bill would have been £20, but with the lab report and the cat scan, it's now £150.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 19:03:38 PM »
Oh one of those fire engines from the apprentice  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 18:37:30 PM »
How do you get through the day Daisy? If that's just 3 of your cats I'm not sure I'd get anything done - they're gorgeous  :Luv2: Love their 'comeday names' too  :evillaugh:

I do have problems with the housework sometimes  ;D,  serioulsy though they are really good,  we live on a farm so they tend the entertain themselves most of the time,  they bring me in the odd present and all come in at bed time.   The comedy names are all through me and Steve making up names for them as we go along,   for example,  Harry,  was just Harry,  but he was V distressed when we got him and he kept hiding up the chimney and then all of a sudden you would hear a trickling noise and he had wet himself !,  so he became Harry Piddle Pants.  (Harry is OK now and V sociable)  Rosie Growler was named because Steve said that if I was getting another cat he wanted to name it after a Liverpool footballer,  but I went to the rescue and fell in love with Rosie,  so I pretended she was called 'Rosie Growler' which rhymed with 'Robbie Fowler'.     The list goes on but I wont bore you all. x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 18:32:07 PM »
How do you get through the day Daisy? If that's just 3 of your cats I'm not sure I'd get anything done - they're gorgeous  :Luv2: Love their 'comedy names' too  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 18:38:05 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 18:30:30 PM »
OK whats so funny that you are not showing us  :shify: :shify:

They are laughing at their brother Piddle Pants Harry,  who is driving his broken cardboard fire engine

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 18:06:00 PM »
OK whats so funny that you are not showing us  :shify: :shify:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 17:49:46 PM »
Teabag and Ruby are having a laugh ......

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 17:41:09 PM »
Phew!!  I  was beginning to have visions of a naked Misa running about, shivering  :evillaugh:

Slugs in fur - yuck!!  Ive found a couple of dessicated ones on the bed, recently, where someone has wiped them off  :sick:  I hope Mis hadnt intended to keep his as pets!!! :evillaugh: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If her had wanted them as pets he got it all wrong cos they died stuck like glue in his fur!

Afraid I know Sasa has a dead one round her tail end trousers but cant do any thing about it until she goes for her MOT..the vet hinted that she had one last year but am sure she was thinking of another cat  :shify: :shify:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 17:35:50 PM »
Phew!!  I  was beginning to have visions of a naked Misa running about, shivering  :evillaugh:

Slugs in fur - yuck!!  Ive found a couple of dessicated ones on the bed, recently, where someone has wiped them off  :sick:  I hope Mis hadnt intended to keep his as pets!!! :evillaugh: :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 17:33:33 PM »
He hides things in his fur, just had two dead slugs, a mass of greenery and he wopped me for trying to dematt him  :shify: :shify:

Its always bad at this time of the year ....sigh

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 17:31:19 PM »
I have just been doing some gardening...........................in Misas fur  :shify: :shify:

?????  :Crazy:  Duh!!  I dont understand ?  :-[  What have you done with Misa  :scared:
People Power Works!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 17:06:43 PM »
I have just been doing some gardening...........................in Misas fur  :shify: :shify:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 17:04:08 PM »
 :rofl:  Just typical, he must have heard you Helen!!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 17:01:31 PM »
Hasnt the Government agreed today to give £2 thousand to people trading in an old car ?  Get that kitty-car to the Showroom ASAP  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 16:57:31 PM »
Helen its your own fault for not putting the car in the wardrobe to store your things, bet if you put it there and told the boys to leave it alone they would be fighting over it  :rofl:
It could be worse,Minimopsicals car and helicopter are both write offs due to excessive use  :rofl:

:rofl: very true! You never know though, you might be able to pick up a couple of nearly new 2008 models in an auction  ;)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 16:55:05 PM »
Helen its your own fault for not putting the car in the wardrobe to store your things, bet if you put it there and told the boys to leave it alone they would be fighting over it  :rofl:
It could be worse,Minimopsicals car and helicopter are both write offs due to excessive use  :rofl:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 16:52:57 PM »
Wheres that "trying not to giggle" smiley ?    :heeee heeee:

S'pose I shouldnt laugh but that's just pure b. minded cat, isnt it? 

Love the piccie, by the way  :)
People Power Works!!!

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 16:51:20 PM »
 :rofl:

Ain't that typical!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 16:47:55 PM »
Well I'm not laughing and I'm not happy  >:( As some of you may know I fought long and hard in the Purrs Xmas auction to win the racing car bed, Riley has been in it once and Lu never has  :tired: I also have a very expensive (and stylish) Whiskas bed that is studiously ignored.  Last night my sister was sorting the nursery out and came across the wicker basket that I'd presented all their baby warming pressies in.  She asked did I want it back, maybe as a bed for the boys? No, I said - they've got enough beds that they never bloomin well use and I can put it to good use inside the wardrobe for storing important 'toot'  :evillaugh:

I come home to find the racing car, helicopter and Whiskas beds empty and little Lu in the basket  :innocent:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 16:31:40 PM »

We still have terrible wind here...............now now!  :rofl:

Gill Pedro suggests you eat less beans  :rofl:

Perhaps Purrhaps OH and I should eat a lot of beans before the weekend, then we wouldnt need a train and could travel windpower?  How green would that be ?    :evillaugh: :sick:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 16:31:54 PM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 16:28:11 PM »
Oh had forgot thats where you would be going.........stoooopid me LOL......my mother is not impressed with the weather at the moment so hope your end of the road is better than my mothers  :shify: :shify:

Pedro you are a cheeky little man  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 16:25:34 PM »

We still have terrible wind here...............now now!  :rofl:

Gill Pedro suggests you eat less beans  :rofl:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 16:23:39 PM »
Thanks Gill  :)  Mr T and Chloe will be spoiled rotten .....  We are off to Leigh on Sea (you might have guessed  ;) ) and we always bring fish back as its one of the few places I can buy really fresh fish.  So  apart from the fact they will have "Aunties" coming in to see them - and one Aunty has a little boy who they love playing games with (he has more energy than us and can keep up Da Mousie games for A G E S !!)  they have a treat to look forward to.  And no rotten humans pushing them off the bed ..... the list goes on  :rofl: :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 16:16:43 PM »
My goodness but I underestand LOL...there are somethings I cant get here too so when I visit my mother and sister I have a list  :rofl: :rofl:

Hopes your trip is good and MR T and Chloe will be Ok  :hug:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 16:08:38 PM »
So far, today, Ive just about managed to keep dry.  Ive been shopping for Britain ......Ive gone into "panic mode" as we hope to go away next weekend and it means organising the cats (Basically approaching one or other of our cat-lover neighbours) and making sure that everythiung is in order.

We are only planning on going to stay with my Uncle, but it seems as if its turning into a major expedition.

"Must remember to take that for him"  "Do you think he'd like a ....?"  He asked me to bring him a large drum of curry powder as he cant get the one he likes locally!  Oh, a two packets of a tea he cant find, too.  We are a weird lot, my family!!

Considering we travel by train, and can only take what we can carry we might have to hire a train specially for us at this rate  :-[ :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 15:43:17 PM »
Well here its like this......sunny, raining,sunny and so on...so I decided just to get on with it lol  Im sat here soaking wet covered in brown paint  :evillaugh:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 14:48:25 PM »
Maybe I should just get my brolly and be Mary Poppins  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary

Now that sounds....Super, caler frager listic espialidocious!  :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 14:48:04 PM »
Hope your trip doesnt take off to much Mary  ;D

My broolies usually turn inside out in the wind  :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 14:46:08 PM »
Im painting in the rain  :doh:

Panting? why are you panting  :naughty: - oh sorry, PAINTING.........but why are you painting in the rain?

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 14:44:37 PM »
We still got loads of wind too Gill - no, not the curry I had last night  :rofl: :rofl:

Painting in the rain - you should be singing  :rofl: :rofl:

Off to my mum's noiw and wondering if I need to switch the engine on at all as it is so windy.  Maybe I should just get my brolly and be Mary Poppins  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary

Link to CatChat