Author Topic: Time to go  (Read 6347 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Time to go
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »
 :cuddle: awwww, I can imagine how you must be feeling but it will be worth it in the end, will they be kept together?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Time to go
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
Well the babies are being collected today. All three are shut in the loungeroom with me wondering why they are not allowed out. The dog followed his usual working morning routine and dashed for the back door. Got outside only to discover his kennel no longer has bedding in it - he has resigned himself to his fate and is now asleep on the bedding, in front of the fire which, as usual, is not working. Esther is sitting on top of the litter tray against the heater and staring at me and Smidgen is firmly wedged alongside me, having discovered finally that breaking out is not an option. Some time between now and noon the man comes to take them away .... :scared:

It will be lonely without them for four weeks. I do hope they travel safely and will not be too deeply traumatised by it all. There is such a lovely life waiting for us all at the other end. If only I could explain ... Probably wasn't a good idea to put mascara on today ... :(

Link to CatChat