Author Topic: I have to give up all of my animals  (Read 6190 times)

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
Re: I have to give up all of my animals
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 22:24:26 PM »
another thing is, even if places you can afford say 'no pets' in the ad you can try asking them about the cats at least, even if you have to sign a contract specially geared to say that you will repair any damage by your cats orpay for their repair when you leave the property?

Offline catalyst

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Milo and Pagan
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 22:22:07 PM »
I am in Edinburgh. I know where i need to give them in to. I know exactly what to do, i just need to do it. But i cant bring myself to do it  :(

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 22:17:51 PM »
I am so so sorry  :hug:

What area are you in? There may be some rescue members on here who may be able to point you in the right direction.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 22:09:48 PM »
I'm so sorry - you must be devastated.

Have you tried posting Flynn on Dog Pages? (http://www.dogpages.org.uk/) Also, what area are you in? If you click on the area you're in on this map you'll get a list of rescues: http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html

Can you let us know a little more about the two little ones you need to rehome?

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline catalyst

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Milo and Pagan
I have to give up all of my animals
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 22:04:13 PM »
 :( :(

My boyfriend and i split up before christmas. A week before christmas! Its not been a good past few weeks. We were living in a house that he bought and we have a dog and 2 cats. I had to move out and i need to find a flat in the city. I have looked and looked but i cant find a flat that takes animals within my budget. My now ex is having some life problems (depression) and can barely look after himself. His parents have my dog and the cats are still at the house. But my ex doesnt want to go near that house. Flynn (dog) is ok for now with parents, but eventually he will need to find a new place as he is a big bouncy lab and his parents cant handle him as they have another dog and his mum has joint issues.

The cats cant come with me and ex doesnt want them!! I so want to have all my animals around me. But i can not find a way!! I feel so so so guilty that i am even considering giving them to a rescue place. They are already so full. And the thought of someone else having them makes me ill. But im trying to think of them.

Link to CatChat