Author Topic: Purrs Second Birthday Thread for Memories, Funny, Happy and Sad Moments  (Read 5881 times)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
Re: Purrs Second Birthday Thread for Memories, Funny, Happy and Sad Moments
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 15:13:05 PM »
I just want to say a huge  Thank You to everyone on Purrs.  You've got me through losing 3 cats and our dog with your lovely messages, and shared the joy of getting Sophie and Oscar.  Even though I gave only met one Purrs member for real, I feel I know you all through our shared love of our furry ones and enjoy hearing all the news.  Long may Purrs continue  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to all our members.

Offline shecat

• Senior Cat
  • Tilly Ollie and Loki
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 15:30:41 PM »
In answer to CaroleM, I think it was orginally called cats paws, something like that.  Il'll never forget the day we lost cat chat and out of the blue I had an invite to here.  Tan and her husband deserve a medal for all of this and I hope it goes on for ever  :thanks: :hug:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 17:32:34 PM »
sadly I haven't been around since the beginning but I can honestly say that in the 12 months or so I have been a member of purrs I have not come across such a friendly and supportive forum on the net.Tan, Gill and the other hidden helpers deserve a rather large round of applause and our gratitude for doing so much for rescue's in the UK.  Where would be all be without the people we talk to here and the giving and receipt of support from people who understand and even if they don't will help see you through those bad, sleepless times.

You have all created a wonderful 'hub' of mad cat people who with a like minded goal have made it the success it is today.

Long may this success continue and from me, Paul and all the 4 legged Furballs @ Sunny Harbour a very very Happy Birthday Purrs in Our Hearts.

:hug: :hug:  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 13:13:14 PM »
Sorry I missed our 2nd birthday, I was away for the weekend seeing my new great nephew who was born on Friday. I'll post in the general section about him later.

I can't believe it's two years since that awful time when we heard that the CC forum was closing. I was so sad thinking I would lose all the lovely friends I had made then excited when the idea of Purrs was born. I remember the emails and the frantic trying to remember who was a member on CC, the technical problems and the wondering how on earth the auction would go.

Thanks to the hard work of Tan and her hubby, Gill and all the other people who make this forum run so smoothly Purrs has gone from strength to strength and I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful community. I've made some good friends on here and had a lot of support when things have been rough as well as when things have gone well so thank you to everyone and here's to the next year whatever that may bring.

Ann, Dylan and Hobbes  :Luv2:

Offline ginge66

• Distinguished Cat
  • Nigel R.I.P, 1989-2007
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 20:43:18 PM »
Hi, like many others i discovered this site after loosing my beloved cat Nigel untill then i didnt even know it existed :shocked. Although I dont post very often i like to read about all the furbabes and share in their joy and tears and if i have posted for advice have always found somebody willing to reply :thanks: I cant imagine now not having my daily fix of purrs, long may it reign and many thanks to Gill and Tan for making it possible ;D :

:birthday:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 18:58:32 PM »
I've only just found this thread  :doh:

I clearly remember arriving back from holiday in late November 2006 to find the world had tipped on its axis - the CC forum had closed.  Then in my Emails I found the invitation to join Purrs (what WAS it called initially?) and I've never looked back.  I'm not really one for forums or chat sites but Purrs is really special.  If you need help - Purrs is there, if you want a laugh - Purrs is there, if you want to vent over something thats bugging you - Purrs is there and if you need a friend - Purrs is there.

So I want to say a BIG  :thanks: to Tan and Gill and all the mods for making and keeping Purrs the community that it is.  Also a big  :thanks: to all those who work in rescue and make me feel so humble when I read their stories and realise just how much it costs them, not just in monetary terms, but also in time, physical and emotional energy to do the magnificent work they do on behalf of cats.  Finally a big  :thanks: to everybody on Purrs.  You are all special.  :grouphug:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »
Hope all goes well today, Leigh  :hug:

I can hardly believe it is two years since Purrs started: I remember how bereft I felt when we heard that CatChat was to close its forum and how relieved and excited I was when Purrs opened for business  ;D  Then it was all into the mayhem of our first Purrs auction, after which we've never looked back  :wow:

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone involved with Purrs for making it the unique community it is.

Here's to the good ship Purrs and all who sail in her  :grouphug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 10:10:09 AM »
Sorry you're still having problems hun, good luck at the dentist later and fingers crossed you get you results back xx

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline LeighK

• Super Cat
  • Alfie, Frankie & Leigh, my boys & me
    • http://www.alfie-cat.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 09:42:52 AM »
Thank you, got dentist's appointment to have tooth out at 3:30 today and phoning doctors for blood test results.

Cheers

Leigh
Alfie and Frankie's dad - "Letterbox" are Rockin' the Feline World

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:49 AM »
Sorry to hear you've not been well Leigh, get well soon xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline LeighK

• Super Cat
  • Alfie, Frankie & Leigh, my boys & me
    • http://www.alfie-cat.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 09:19:22 AM »
Hi folks,

Sorry I'm late in posting and missed the weekend celebrations but, healthwise, I've had a most horrible weekend with ear and teeth pain and my stomach and chest have been playing me up big time as well.I've been taking ibruprofen after trying various other pain killers as they were the only ones that would kill off the p;ain in my ear and tooth for a couple of hours at a time but they've played absolute havok with my stomach and chest.

I would like to take the opportunity of saying thank you to all on Purrs for your great company, advise and many a good laugh throughout the year. Like many others I was very sorry when the CC forum closed its doors and was very happy to find a new home on Purrs. I joined CC after getting my first FIV boy Alfie more than 2 1/2 years ago and have found CC and Purrs a brilliant place full of loving and helpful people who all dearly and genuinely love their cats. I have also made many genuine friendships through Purrs, of whom some of you I  have been lucky enough to meet in person and that has been a very enjoyable bonus to being a Purrs member. I'd also like to express my very sincere thanks for all your support and friendship throughout a most difficult two years and for your lovely sympathies and support after recently loosing my beloved Suzie.

Thank Purrs peeps, it has been my privilege to know you all and to visit Purrs.

A belated Happy Birthday and here's to another year.

Viva friendship!, Viva ailurophilia!, Viva Purrs In Our Hearts!!.

Cheers

Leigh 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:38:58 AM by LeighK »
Alfie and Frankie's dad - "Letterbox" are Rockin' the Feline World

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 08:26:15 AM »
Being a member of the Purrs family is like having a permanent bear hug.  Thank you for all the wonderful support you have given to me

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 22:43:25 PM »
This forum got me through when i lost Oscar back in April - through it I have 'met' some truly amazing people  - and even a couple in the flesh.
I also get to rehome Jerry and Gizmo - who me and Mr Kirst love dearly. When he found out they wrere part of a family of 5 he wante to know why we voulnt have em all! :evillaugh:

Seriously , this forum has had me in tears of laughter , and sometimes tears of sadness but I think its fantastic , and so are all of you! :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 22:37:14 PM »
I am so glad that we managed to continue when CC had to be shut down, as there is so much support, and I honestly dont know how I would have got through some of the recent illnesses and losses without it, and it is wonderful to be able to talk to other rescue people and gain knowledge, I know the cats are all better off for it. Still can't believe it is two years though, makes me remember what I was doing two years ago, I had recently lost Ginger, had a health scare with Tiger, was fostering Shadow and PEbbles had just got over her next to last health scare. This time last year, it was nearly Tigers final health scare.
Please spay your cat

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 21:59:52 PM »
oh, oops, and....

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 21:58:01 PM »
just to say  - - -
i love you all and am so happy, proud and grateful to be part of the wonderfulness that is purrs  :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 21:07:23 PM »
4th September 2007 I LOST my darling Smudge. Sam contacted me to join Purrs and when I had the strength to I did.  I FOUND so many more lovely cats to fall in love with and so many nice caring people to talk to.  I made my mark when it was the Auction and I got on so well with Leigh and now we phone each other once or twice a week, text and email as well as chatting on Purrs.  I even spent 4 days with him in July and of course we had to go to London zoo to look at the BIG CATS  :rofl:
I even got Bonnie a valentine date in February - so many tom cats wanted to have a date with her but she chose Franta.

In April when I got so close to finding Smudge and then someone phoned to say he was dead in the side of the road I buried him in the garden at home in front of the heather he was always sitting on and so many of you sent PMs and really felt my pain.  My family and some of my friends didn't understand BUT every one of you were great and I will always treasure that moment.

:thanks: :hug: Mary and Bonnie xxx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 20:01:56 PM »
I would just like to take this opportunity, as one of the lucky rescuers on Purrs, to thank Tan, Gill and EVERYONE who has supported me over the past two years.

Without this forum I would not have my lovely kitten pen, I would not have my intensive care unit and would not have been able to save so many kittens this year that, without these items, would not have survived.

I also would not still be sane.  ;D  It is people on here who have helped me through good times and bad; have celebrated with me when a little one has pulled through, have consoled me when, after sleepless nights, a little one has left for the Bridge. I have made friends who I may never meet but consider some of my closest soulmates, and others I have been so pleased to meet in person that will hopefully be friends for many years to come.

So, although I may be considered one of the Rescuers on here, everyone of you is a rescuer with me :grouphug:.  Purrs, not me, has saved many little lives and long may it continue.

:Flowers: :thankyou: :Flowers: to everyone

:birthday: Purrs and everyone who purrs in her. :rofl:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 16:35:04 PM »
Well Purrs has seen us through some time in the last couple of years

We have lost Darling Bertie, Miss gracie, Gem and her stones Cairo, Star and Shanghai, Cod and haddock the gold fish, Breeze our oldie BC

We have had some happy moments to - We have added Panther and Raven in Nov 07 2 very skittish ferals dumped in a box at our gate.  Found by the September 07 addittion Sky No the lunatic BC to our family much to Jazz and the cats surprise and he has learnt that cats chase back and not all cats extending paws have claws not extended!

I rescued Brodie and Gem from not nice surroundings and got Daddies car nearly written off the same day when a not so nice man decided to take the whole side off it!

Gem left us the greatest gift of all Baby beijing the only surving kitten who is really a joy and is becoming more like her Mum everyday

We also added what was left of a poisoned feral colny to the Clan cats in the guise of Miss Cissy 14, and her kidsw ragamuffin and Smudger aged 8 - they ahd been outside all their lives but are currently resplendent on 2 radiator beds enjoying the central heating and great food and the home comforts for the first time in their lives

Finally Archie Magoo joined us as another waif being used as a football by some not so nice folks he has his little moments but is lead astray by Beijing and both are the kittens they should be despite their rough beginnings are now safe in the knowledge they are the 2 youngest members of the Clan Cats

So whilst we have had losses and additions through out it all we have had Purr's and the great folks here :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 16:15:17 PM »
Gill my friend thanks for that, I am quite emotional after reading that and sooo very proud of what we all have achieved with Purrs beyond our wildest dreams.

We couldn't have done it without every single one of you wonderful lot and my heart says thank you so very much for making purrs the place it is today.

Roll on many more years of support and funds for the cats in need.  :Flowers:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 14:32:59 PM »
its the place we all share our laughter and our tears and all the things that the not so normal folks we know wouldn't understand

Its where we celebrate our losses and success's the ones who sadly leave us for the Bridge the ones who sneak in to our lives when we least expect it

Where  we help the less fortunate ones have a chance of a life some for many years others for a brief moment

All become emeshed in the place we Purrs in our Hearts to be shared and remembered for ever :hug:

Happy Second Birthday from the Clan Cats and dogs and their devoted Slaves Liz and Robin :Party 3: :birthday:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 13:47:30 PM »
Wow! Having joined earlier in the year for some advice about my new CP role, I never imagined this was going to be such a caring, informative, wondeful community that I feel proud to be a part of. You have all helped me in so many ways... from the introductions of new cats, shared experiences and advice with feline health problems, immeasurable support which helped me through a bereavement of my treasured Layla (words can not describe how much this forum helped me to grieve).... all the way though to helping me find two precious kittens for some close family friends.
It's a place where we can share happy moments, sad moments, gain support and advice in times of need and also a place where we can vent! (much needed at times!) Everyone here has a common love of cats even if we aren't similar in other ways and it's co nice to find that because I for one, often feel people are looking at me as if I am completely mad when I refer to m furbabies as part of the family... not here though, we all completely understand!
I now have people who I can chat to, who support me and above all... make me smile!

Love to all at Purrs xxx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 13:17:05 PM »
Memories...............the mad panic of the last day of Cat Chats forum, Sam and others emailing lists of names to me so we could try to move with as many members as possible. The heartbreak and tears as we all said goodbye and watched the doors close in CC not knowing what the future would bring.  :'( :'(

It was going to be in Yahoo but Tan had a better idea and Purrs was born.  ;D
I think we started life called something slightly different but cant remember what.

We were up and running and after a couple of days the software need an upgrade.................oh nooooooooo we were down, would we get back up, or up in time for the auction.

What ever we did had to be done fast cos the auction was only two weeks away!
How do you run a bloomin auction here cos it didnt work like the old place....scratching of heads, emails wizzing....ok got it!

We started with 200-250 members all from CC and the auction was a stunning success  ;D ;D Our first lot of money, serious money went to Ron.

Ideas start off as little notes in emails...........was looking for something in my inbox yesterday.........its clogged up with emails between me and Tan, full of ideas, discussions, problems and solutions.......the way forward....how would Purrs work and be seen in the future.....what were we trying to achieve.......they go on and on and round and round  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then how could we make more money for rescues........calendar!!........do we dare.....how couild we do it....would peeps buy it......how much is printing..........ummmmmmmmmmm certain other probs that had Tan and me sweating  :rofl: :rofl: and am sure Tan will remember very clearly but this is on the public forum  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I remember sitting at my keyboard in a panic, shaking and trying to type something that may stop a disaster from happening  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: then Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was solved.........sorry this is for me and Tan and we can look back and chuckle now  :shify: :shify:

Yes it sold out and was a great success........................So have to plug this years calendar which needs lots more copies sold

Then this horrifying little email........Tan had been thinking how can we make even more money for rescues.............I was half aching with laughter and half scared and in a panic that we would be over stretching ourselves............A SHOP..........WHAT........NO you cant be serious!! She was serious but noooooooooooooooo not all of that list of stuff, look you must go carefully, start slowly, dont get too much stock in.........................well you know what its like now  :rofl: :rofl:  Da birdy flying out of the door on a regular basis along with a multitude of other stuff  ;D  More money into the rescue fund  ;D

And the time trundled on..........problems......oh no they are fighting again.........panic over that thread.......call up the moddy bods......watch watch watch........saved by the bell......panic....I am on my own help.............relief ...........disaster diverted.............oh no how could they say that.............back on watch......collapse with relief the forum is peaceful again..........I love Purrs  ;D

And time moves on...........happiness they have got a home...........great sadness from a loss..................someone needs help.............oh dear they are abroad......how can we do this......should we do this........a cat needs our help.............will Purrs peeps help................oh my they are so great..............disaster averted..............another tragedy.....more great sadness but so much support...........Purrs peeps are wonderful.......we are here for the people too..........support a person having a hard time.......so much love and caring..........friendships are made.................a bond across the country  and the world because we love cats  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Purrs has grown to much over the last two years, we have ventured into new areas, so much money has been raised, we have had tragedy and great happiness. We are a community bound by love, love of our cats, everyones cats, they are all ours..................and although peeps come and go, new members and old members carry on, keeping the Purrs flag flying high, raising money for the lost and abandoned kitties...........Purrs in our Hearts......thats the message and we all have some  ;D

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 13:13:33 PM »
Crikey, 2 years, and haven't they flown!!!

I too remember how upset we all were at the then demise of CatChat, and how we all felt it was kind of an end of an era.

Way to go Purrs  :)

me too I remember it well, it's a brilliant site filled with so many lovely people, Happy Birthday Purrs xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 13:00:56 PM »
Happy Birthday Purrs and a huge congratulations and deepest thanks for this site and all the wonderful people on it, without whom I just honestly don't know what I would do or have done.  Everyone has been just so caring and I am just lost for words on how much it has helped to have all of you "at the end of the keyboard" so to speak. It's a horrible world out there for the most part, full of people as well who don't understand the depth of feeling and love we have for our babes - this forum is a refuge and a home for all of us who love our furries and especially when we have problems or sadness, as so many of us do. But it's also a lovely place to come and smile and be reminded (as if we needed it) of why we love these 4 legged purring tyrants just as much as we do.
Bless you all and we all send mega purrs and lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( a zillion).

I hope there is cake?!!!!  ;D a whole c-h-o-c one each xxxxxx  :hug:  :1st place:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:47:58 AM »
Crikey, 2 years, and haven't they flown!!!

I too remember how upset we all were at the then demise of CatChat, and how we all felt it was kind of an end of an era.

I know it sounds daft, but when I was told that Purrs was to be up and running, I was so very excited and couldn't wait to chat to everyone again and find out how all the furries were doing  :shy:

I truly do love this site, and although I've only met a few of you in person, feel I know many more  ;D

I for one am proud to be a part of this place, and its so lovely to see it growing every day!

Way to go Purrs  :)

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:48:18 AM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »
This site is a positive lifesaver.  Good advice (even if we dont follow it to the letter - or even disagree!) and such a caring community.  Im not a great one for families - been too disappointed in the past - but this site makes me feel like Ive come home

Thank you so much, everyone, from the one off posters to all those who run this site

A very appreciative

Wibblechick
Chloe
Mr T

PS Something weird appeared to have happened with the original balloons - so here are some more - maybe Chloe and Mr T popped the originals!! :rofl:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:21:36 AM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 08:53:35 AM »
This has to be one of the most active forums anywhere in the world, filled with people who share a love of cats (and many more furries and non-furries alike!)

I can't believe it's been 2 years since we swarmed in here, seems just like yesterday Tan was rushing about trying to get the forum up. Look at the place!

A shop, funds for rescues, continual fundraisers and wonderful chat.

I cherish the friendships I have made here.

:birthday: Purrs In Our Hearts

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Purrs Second Birthday Thread for Memories, Funny, Happy and Sad Moments
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 17:29:47 PM »

:cat laugh:

Yes its today, 15 November 2008 and Purrs in our Hearts is 2 years old  :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

We started with about 200 people on that first emotional day two years ago and now look at us  :pic:

We have come so far and so many have joined us, so now is the time to celebrate those two years with our memories. I am sure they will be a mixture of happy and sad, huge and small and thats what goes into making this place great.

Lets celebrate our special day with style , so please take a little time out to post on this thread no matter how long you have been one of our friends.

Thank you all for making Purrs in our Hearts a fab place where we can laugh and cry together and support each other in times of need.

I loves you all

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 17:54:53 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat