Author Topic: Lion poo cat deterrent - anyone seen this?  (Read 6233 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Lion poo cat deterrent - anyone seen this?
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 18:47:45 PM »
A guy at work has used this before and he says it works - I have a major problem in my garden with neighbour's cats using it as a toilet.   I have tried every product available apart from lion dung pellets so thats going to be my next experiment.

If yours poos next door you could call it quits  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »
I have already got a urine-off one  :evillaugh:

Cat wee is one of the plagues of my life  :Crazy:

I am gradually cutting the dining room carpet away - just when I think it's OK, she pees on a fresh bit  :tired:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 11:32:13 AM »
seen it but obviously never used it - I did see something for you though Mark in the cat gallery booklet - a cat urine detector light!!!!

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »
A guy at work has used this before and he says it works - I have a major problem in my garden with neighbour's cats using it as a toilet.   I have tried every product available apart from lion dung pellets so thats going to be my next experiment.

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »
I saw something about this a while ago as well.  Handy if you have any lions close enough - we'd have to go to Howletts  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 21:28:07 PM »
Funnily enough I saw this recommended on another forum I use (not a cat one). Apparently it is quite readily available at Safari parks and very effective. Our cats may think they are lions but confronted with the genuine article's poo they happily retreat domestic moggy style.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Lion poo cat deterrent - anyone seen this?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 19:28:53 PM »
I had heard that Lion or Tiger poo worked as a deterrent but had never actually seen it for sale.

http://www.crocus.co.uk/product/_/silent-roar-lion-manure/classid.2000004185/

It was on BBC Watchdog as the best cat deterrent. Just thought people could bear it in mind if their neighbours start moaning  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat