Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Adopt/Give a home to a cat

Loving home waiting for older cat, Daventry

(1/4) > >>

karenv:
Hi Emma, dont know i didnt think to look before!!
Ethel, is looking for a family to call her own, you can see her on the cats that need homes posts, Ethel in Derbyshire!
I dont mind travelling to find the puurrrrrfect home for her cos she hasnt had alot of luck and is such a sweetie.
Send me a message if you are interested once you have read the blurb.
Hopefully talk soon.
Karen.

pete:
wish i could have helped but got a new one at the mo  that needs a lot of time to get over her past.   Been there on the break  upo front took me two years to get my little man Whiskey back. 
All the best

Pete :hug:

Dawn F:
I think this is quite an old thread hun, sorry you have had problems at home, we have a few members in your area so hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction

missjcm:
Hello,
I am looking for a home for my 10 year old beloved cat, she is very chilled out, friendly and lovable. I am not sure how she would be with children but nothing seems to phase her!! We could always give it a trial? I live in Northampton and have had a nasty break up with my partner so desperately need to find her a new home. Let me know if you are interested joanna.marston[at]yahoo.co.uk

Modified to disguise Joanna's email address from machines.

Sheli_80:
Hey Emma,

It may be worth your time phoning the local rescue as they may have cats that aren't on website (your last post said you had only looked at sites so far). We adopted 2 cats from cats protection after spotting Henry on cat chat and falling in love with him (if ever there was a cat looking sad and in need of a home it was him  :Luv2: ) when we had our homecheck we explained we wanted another the homechecker was able to suggest quite a few cats and Charley our second cat hadn't made it to the website yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version