Author Topic: Purina One wet food  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Purina One wet food
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 15:49:25 PM »
Ooooo Thanks CC

Will have a look in Tesco's later xxx

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
Are you meaning the one in the white box with green and red on it, beef and tomatoe? ect she may like the tescos nature as they have green beens in ect and its under £4 a box so not really wasted if she dont like it, they do a fish box also  :)

I dont think the gormet is like the purina pouches at all, the gormet is flakes not chunks. She may like the gormet in the little gravy cans tho  :)
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 10:36:34 AM »
The Sheba essence is the other one that looks similar. When I couldn't get purina one last week I bought a box and Willow ate some but she wasn't as keen. She did eat it though.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »
Yeah the box with beet,lamb and duck is the only one i can find ........was hoping they did a fish one but just looked at their website and it seems they dont !

Think I will pick up some Gourmet Perle today then.....thanks for that Mark  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:41:26 AM »
I haven't seen any other flavours Michelle. It is all Willow will eat as well. Gourmet Perle is similar - have you tried that? - there are quite a few flavours - about 4 different boxes.

I got my purina one wet in sainsbury's all they had was one box with beef, duck & lamb in. Also beef singles. They used to haveduck singles too but didn't have them this time.

Willow will also eat perfect fit but they have stopped selling it in the UK and it is expensive from Zooplus.

You could also try Royal Canin wet but it is about £7 a box (£4.99 from Pet Supermarket)

Another you could try is Hill's wet - from PAH
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 09:43:22 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Purina One wet food
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »
This is all that Issey will eat atm
Tesco's only do one box of it so I'd like to see if I can get her other flavours etc or maybe a kitten one as the pieces will be smaller

So do any other supermarkets stock it ??
(Asda doesnt)

Link to CatChat