Author Topic: Fred from next door.  (Read 2172 times)

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
Re: Fred from next door.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 20:51:46 PM »
He's a gorgeous boy.
Share your love, give a rescue cat a home.

xLYNNx

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 20:57:59 PM »
Where in Sunderland is he?  I'm from the North East so I could go and be his new friend.  He is lovely.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 16:45:00 PM »
Friendly Fred is lovely  :Luv2: hope he's found new friends
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Marcia

• Distinguished Cat
  • R.I.P Jasmine 12/12/06 - 23/12/07
    • Pheonix-Gerbils
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 14:17:50 PM »
Fred is gorgeous  :Luv:

Myspace Glitter Graphics

Loving mum to Holly, Tilly, Molly and Taco

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 23:10:31 PM »
Fred's a beauty, bet he had the whole neighbourhood wrapped round his paws  :Luv2:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 17:02:56 PM »
Fred is rather gorgeous, isn't he. I suspect Burmese, which are very sociable cats. Mine used to regularly climb in to cars and other vehicles, but once the engine started the driver had little difficulty recognising they had an unwanted passenger ... :evillaugh:

Offline Nixxy

• Adult Cat
Fred from next door.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 16:56:03 PM »
In my final year of Uni, my best friend moved to Sunderland to do some study, which meant I could visit her more often. It also meant that I got to visit Fred, her next door neighbours cat that always seemed to be in her room. My friend had the downstairs room, the room that really should have been the living room, so fred would often pop in through a  window if it was open, or even more sneakily run in when someone opened the front door. Originally they didn't know where he was from or why he was hanging around so much, but when he first found his way into the house my friend checked his collar and found out he lived next door.  She went to see his owner and was told that Fred had always been a bit of a tart and loved company and affection when they were at work, and as long as she didn't feed him they were fine with her cuddling him on a daily basis  :) I also found out later, there was a female cat called Wilma (lol) that lived with him, but they didn't get on very well.

Anyway, here are some pictures of lovely Fred, a Cat who I miss very much as my friend moved back to Carlisle over the summer. I just hope he finds someone else who will give him plenty of love during the day time XD

Link to CatChat