Author Topic: Is the cat mint safe .... ??  (Read 1522 times)

Offline scattycat

• Adult Cat
Re: Is the cat mint safe .... ??
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 19:36:39 PM »
Ok ... I'm waiting for the 'we told you so'  :rofl:

Take a look at the photo ... tell me what happened and who the culprit was !!!  :evillaugh:

Have had to tie the wood thing to the pot as a short term measure ... thinking maybe they might be best planted in a hanging basket!  :rofl:

Offline scattycat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 13:07:23 PM »
The barrier seems to be holding up ok at the moment - I'm quite surprised we've not come down in the morning to find the plants eaten to the stems because of any cats that are about during the night (as ours are kept in)!!!

Ginny is a realy nip-head, and she's already got herself into a routine for the weekends ...

When we let her out in the morning, out to one of OUR flowerbeds, does her business and has a dig, then over to the cat mint, has a rub and a nibble of any shoots that are outside the thing - and then indoors!  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 12:50:58 PM »
ER, Zero chance  :evillaugh: Very cute though, love Ginny breaking in through the barriers  :naughty:

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
No hope!  :rofl: :Luv:

Offline scattycat

• Adult Cat
Is the cat mint safe .... ??
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 12:24:49 PM »
I found some cat mint in the local garden centre at the weekend, and am going to "try" grow them so they're large enough to then plant out in the borders ...

Take a look at the photos - what do you reckon my chances are  :rofl:

Link to CatChat