Author Topic: scaredy cats  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: scaredy cats
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 23:24:43 PM »
I think this is trial and error but if they were OK together before, they should be again. I would just let them settle down and they will realize they are really friends  ;D

Just keep an eye out just in case things were to get nasty but dont think they will.

My big cats hate the birmans but all four seeem to keep having to check each others tail ends out just to make sure every so often!!

Offline The Duchess

• Distinguished Cat
  • Cosmo & Jessie
scaredy cats
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 22:54:17 PM »
Cosmo came in from his usual evening constitutional at 100mph and ran straight into Jessie - both freaked out - one went one way, one went t'other.  Jesisie cam back into the sitting room and again they both spooked each other really badly.  Cosmo's now hiding behind the curtain in the bedroom and Jessie is sitting on the back of the chair in the sitting room (OH spent a good 20 minutes calming her down  :Crazy:)

Thing is, what can I do so they don't stalk each other/freak each other out when they next meet

It's really upsetting to see them both so nervous and agitated  :( they won't even come out to see me  :( or should I just let them make up without interfering and making it worse?

Link to CatChat