Author Topic: Worms (yuk !!!)  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Worms (yuk !!!)
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 17:58:56 PM »
I would worm all 3 every 3 months unless they eat a lot of prey. Some vets are now saying monthly worming but i dont think much of that unless theres a need for it. I worry about parasites becoming resistant to drugs!  :sick:

You can buy frontline and drontal online and save a small fortune on vets prices! And if you visit through the links page on this site (under vet stuff) and choose a charity they will earn 5% commission.

Offline pippivixen

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Billie. 10/05/90 - 05/12/06
    • The Tearoom, a forum for all Mystery Shoppers.
Worms (yuk !!!)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 14:07:35 PM »
I know I can aske the Vet this next week, but was hoping I would get an answer on here first.  :-[

Two of my cats now go out, they both have been treated with frontline and I think Drontal (worming) which was given at their last Vets appointment, I know the worm treatment must continue with them as they go out, the other stays in as 1) she may be pregnant and 2) she is grey and there have been a spate of grey cat thefts in the area, she is frontlined as well, but does she need to be wormed as often as the two who go out ?

Sorry if this sounds a really silly question, but having gone from having a cat who was allergic to annual jabs and most flea treatments and got wormed every 6 weeks, to 3 youngsters, there are a lot of questions I am coming across that I have no idea of the answers !!!

Thanks

Link to CatChat