Author Topic: Inca's dental!  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: Inca's dental!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 14:56:15 PM »
We get the usual instructions soft food, keep quiet and I duly bought him home opened box in family room this black rocket heads upstairs at great pace - not even a wobble, duly served him his nice prescription soft food and the I'm not eating that look appeared so he happily munched on his Purina chicken dried food then humoured me and took a mouthful of the nice wet recovery food!

:rofl: mine have never understood the 'keep quiet' and 'soft food' thing either LOL! Glad he's ok  :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Inca's dental!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 21:33:06 PM »
Well I think I am going to get a season ticket at the vet - today I had Inca in for a dental and Gem for a checkup

Inca was a good boy for me this morning having spent his night in the cats room - closed door caused major issues for breakfast for the ferals they didn't know where to go as some of them have their breakfast in the cat room and the door was closed!  Sailor my catroom windowsill feral spent the night in the downstairs study on a small windowsill with no curtain to hide behind and gave me a right yowl this morning!

Inca let me scruff him and deposit him in a box with no sctaches - he is a semi feral and was in a bad mood by 07.30am!  So off we go to the vets - he gets the nice nurse off to a good start by hissing at her -= new vet nurse not used to ferals - I asked if they could worm him whilst he was there to so he ended up getting 6 teeth drilled out and I duly got him at 3pm this afternoon!

We get the usual instructions soft food, keep quiet and I duly bought him home opened box in family room this black rocket heads upstairs at great pace - not even a wobble, duly served him his nice prescription soft food and the I'm not eating that look appeared so he happily munched on his Purina chicken dried food then humoured me and took a mouthful of the nice wet recovery food!

Gem got a Rymadyl injection and has had a good day with her first number 2 in 10 days and a travel box full of wee on a puppy training pad all on the way home boy did she come up to the dry end of the box, fed herself this morning and is happuily ensconced on her heatpad waiting for the next food offering!

Inca is back for a check up on Wednesday! :shocked:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat