Author Topic: more help needed.  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: more help needed.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »
It is possible but some cats will go balistic! If and when you move you will be able to decide as you will have to keep your cats in for a period of time anyway....If in this period of time if Monkey has not lost the urge and you view the new area to be safe then work away...

I would suggest if this is not a ground floor flat or one that has not got easy access for the cat to get back in to try and lovingly persuade your cat to stay indoors.....

I have 2 cats taken off the streets who would not thank you if you went to put them outside...When I lived in a diff area My Baz and Yagga used to go out until Baz decided to get himself trapped in a lock-up for 13 days....Well much to his disapproval he is now as are all my bunch indoor/outdoor catproofed garden....he has finally given in....

Good Luck in whatever you decide!  ;)

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
  • monkey and jaspers mummy xx
more help needed.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 23:10:21 PM »
okies so now Jaspers out the way i shall move onto monkey :evillaugh:

our landlady is not being very helpful with our house at the min( bathroom ceiling has come through and she keeps hiring bob the builder)

anyways we are thinking of moving, problem is it will be to a flat, is it possible to make an outdoor cat become and indoor cat? monkey loves to go out Jasper isnt so keen and is happy staying in.

would it stress the poor fella out? and can it be done??

arghhh so many things

Link to CatChat