Author Topic: Poorly little man  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Poorly little man
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 19:40:00 PM »
Jane is not keen on loading her animals full of drugs, this is why she has a prefernce over herbal remedies etc.

I hope that J Gingercat has been seen by a vet?  Herbal remedies (the ones that have an effect, that is) are not necessarily more "gentle": heroin and cocaine are natural products as are arsenic and belladonna!

That being said, I am sure - I hope - that other members will be able to offer advice on J Gingercats particular issues.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline algernon-trust

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 19:22:37 PM »
Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!  :wow:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 19:17:54 PM »
Have pm'd you

Offline algernon-trust

• Kitten
Poorly little man
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 18:49:08 PM »
Hiya everyone!!!

I am posting this as a volunteer of the Algernon trust. So if anyone has any further infomation or help, can you please PM for the Algernon Trust's e-mail (this is what the owner requested people to do!)

This is the e-mail tha I recieved from Jane...

"I need your help trying to find a cure for my beloved Jonathan Gingercat.  Could you post a request for help for a cat (age unknown, but not young, he was a stray) who has been diagnosed as suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Chronic Pancreatitis and Hepatitis.  Any suggestions regarding treatment, particularly with natural remedies, would be gratefully received.  Please give out my email address, for direct contact then I can give further history of Jonny's illness to anyone who contacts me.  I'm hoping someone, somewhere on the planet, will have helped a cat like my beloved boy and can help me help him as he has deteriorated and I don't know what else to try."

Due to being a rescue, the financial budget is low. Also, Jane is not keen on loading her animals full of drugs, this is why she has a prefernce over herbal remedies etc.

If any can help, it would be GREAT!!! I'm sure Jonathon Ginger cat would be greatful!!! :)

Link to CatChat