Author Topic: Felix now on sale in Lidl - cheap  (Read 2582 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Felix now on sale in Lidl - cheap
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 16:44:48 PM »
As for the shopping bags, I always keep a few in the car in case I end up in Lidl or Aldi.  :evillaugh:

I think you're so funny, do you know that? ;) :hug: (I mean that in a nice way, just to clarify!)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 23:27:51 PM »
Ours had loads left but no point buying that kind of thing for mine.

As for the shopping bags, I always keep a few in the car in case I end up in Lidl or Aldi.  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 22:46:21 PM »
I'll check out the treats on Friday when I pop in to see if our store has any activity centres left (fat chance, but worth a look!)

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 20:06:12 PM »
But make sure you take your own shopping bag..... ;) (Sorry Mark, couldn't resist. Will check it out, thanks.)

haha too right....(Ooo I'm such a snob  :rofl: )

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 12:10:07 PM »
But make sure you take your own shopping bag..... ;) (Sorry Mark, couldn't resist. Will check it out, thanks.)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Felix now on sale in Lidl - cheap
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 18:58:14 PM »
From memory, cans are 5 for £2 and boxes £2.50. I these are regular prices so in line with other supermarkets offer prices. The only snag is they only have a few varieties. They have alo started selling thier own bags of treats - 3 different types. One is like dreamies, another is a chewy treat and I forget what the other one is. The bags are bigger than normal bags of treats and only 49p
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat