Author Topic: Lidl  (Read 5141 times)

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
Re: Lidl
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 15:45:19 PM »
I went into Lidl yesterday to get one for the kittens to trash when they are a bit bigger and they didn't have any left and after they rang around lots of stores for me it seems every Lidl in Aberdeenshire has sold out!
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 22:31:30 PM »
the seesaw looks really cool but why do they make them so small?  Oliver would get wedged in one of those tunnels like Winnie the Pooh, if he can get in that is... :tired:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »
I will  maybe take a trip tomorrow.  I wish I could get another of the auto feeders that I bought a few years ago.  They are great and so much cheaper than online but one of mine is not working too well now.  I think Mosi would love a see saw!  I do, however, see potential in it for Jaffa baiting  :shify:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 08:51:53 AM »
The items aren't huge but are very stable as some of my larger boys - all over 16lbs of pure muscle haven't so far managed to knock them over when leaving the upper platform!

Sunny the Border Collie has been smacked several times in the face by panther and the seesaw :evillaugh:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 23:29:26 PM »
Yeah Gill, the cat tree in the photo I posted looks quite big actually. Still needing some photos of cats playing on stuff though, just for comparisons you understand ;)

Zenith, I'm the same, but Pepsi doesn't use any of them  :Crazy: Hooded snuggly bed, cosy radiator bed, treat ball, happy circle..... so I'm determined to find something that she likes!

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 23:16:15 PM »
I popped into Lidl today to have a look but didnt buy any of the activity centres as though they are small I have too many cat things already I was informed  :evillaugh:

The see-saw looks quite small!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 22:51:39 PM »
Mosat of cat things look too small for adult cats but if you se them with any art canvases cheap please let me know  ;D

I dont have a lidl near but I bought a load a bout 3 years ago and could do with some more  :innocent:

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 22:37:49 PM »
I've got no money for another 2 weeks now, hoping there's something left when I get there  :shify: I demand photographic evidence that the seesaw is big enough to fit a big cat in  :rules:  :rofl:

In trade, here's a photo of my friend's kitten Toby modelling one of the cat trees that Lidl had in a while ago for a tenner.

Can't believe how good the price is like, considering how much they'd be to order online

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline KrazyKatLady

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 21:49:15 PM »
no fair..... I will be off there in the morning see if they have any left... ran out of money yesterday  :(
Cat Mom to Aussie & Kiwi, and non furry child Caleb.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 21:18:24 PM »
The Clan cats are now the proud owners of one of everything - our adults have ben playing with the seesaw and the post with the balls on it is being murdered by all age groups and currently max at 16lbs is guarding the top platform!

The are quite robust so Daddy is off to see if we can get some more so we can have some in the indoor side of the house and some on the indoor/outdoor side

Also Sunny is outcold with his head on the wave version! :shocked: :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 21:06:52 PM »
Has anyone got any of the trees/seesaw? Judging by the cats in the pictures they'd only really be suitable for kittens, I don't think Pepsi would fit inside the little tube bits at the end of the seesaw! The Cat Play Centre looks a bit bigger though, well worth a tenner!

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 21:55:44 PM »
Oooo I feel the Boopettes may need a see-saw  :evillaugh:
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 19:57:40 PM »
The see-saw looks ace  :wow: Probably more for kittens but I think I might treat the boys to one if they have any left, I know the offers at Lidl normally fly out of teh doors!

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 19:43:12 PM »
Thanks for the link
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 19:05:01 PM »
I have had a few good things from there, will need to have a look on their web site. any excuse to buy my babes some new stuff
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline KrazyKatLady

• Adult Cat
Lidl
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 21:28:02 PM »
Walked past Lidl earlier, think they are having pet stuff in from Thurs, was advertised on the boards outside, they usually have some quite nice stuff in for the furry's.
Cat Mom to Aussie & Kiwi, and non furry child Caleb.

Link to CatChat