Author Topic: Whiskas 24 pouches £4 each in Asda  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: Whiskas 24 pouches £4 each in Asda
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 22:52:01 PM »
They have all sorts on offer, the Feline Fayre is a particularly good deal. So much so my mum has given me some money to stock up while it's cheap!

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/banneroffers/banneroffercontainer.jsp?listId=1214958978544&utm_source=whiskaspouchesoffer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Gpromo_petevent.0210.GALL.PR

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Re: Whiskas 24 pouches £4 each in Asda
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 16:34:28 PM »
I made a special trip to Asda today to get these, they were also in a special 'pet event' sections, but also on the normal catfood shelves as well. The catsan was £4 per 10l bag instead of £5.35 I think, didn't see GoCat.

While I was there I got 3 boxes of pouches, a big bag of wood pellet litter as I want to try Pepsi with it, a new litter scoop and a treat ball  :shify: Pepsi is absolutely confused by it haha

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Whiskas 24 pouches £4 each in Asda
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 15:20:04 PM »
May not be in the normal pet section, I found it in "Pet Event" as I walked into the store. 

Also had an offer on Catsan cat litter and go cat dry food but I don't use these, so didn't look properly, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 15:20:26 PM by Lesley (Eight Lives Left Kitten Rescue) »
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Link to CatChat