Author Topic: 9/5/ Felix pouches 3 for 2 in PAH  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: 9/5/ Felix pouches 3 for 2 in PAH
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 00:03:55 AM »
I didn't pay any attention as mine won't touch AGAIL, normal or senior. I could be wrong but think it was on offer for £3 a box

Really annoying that you can't order felix senior online. I was also peed off that they only had 3 bags of Cats best litter. I even asked them to check round the back. OH said I should get loads rather than going there every 5 minutes  :evillaugh: (it was at least a month since I bought 3 bags - with 5 trays and 2 CRF cats that isn't too bad)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 00:11:53 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 18:42:28 PM »
Do you know if they are doing the AGAIL Senior on offer too?  ;D

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 17:28:26 PM »
Meat, fish & gravy boxes are on the same offer online, spend over £60 and get £5 off also

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
9/5/ Felix pouches 3 for 2 in PAH
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 21:50:48 PM »
Includes senior & kitten. Proplan offer 3kg bags 3 for 2 still on as well. There are various offers on RC dry but nothing wonderful.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat