Author Topic: Felix at Tesco's  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Felix at Tesco's
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 21:53:15 PM »
I went to Tesco yesterday and paid full price for Felix senior as it wasn't included in the offer. Luckily I only bought 2 boxes as it is 3 for 2 in PAH - I bought a dozen - I will probably order more online.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 13:25:13 PM »
Sorry Mark I did'nt go and OH does the cat shopping with a blind fold on as to not notice the price!  :sneaky: :evillaugh:

Saying that we got our Senior yesterday from PAH, not on offer!  :(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
No it doesnt include senior as far as I can remember but my giant tescoes had hardly any last friday and couldnt get the big cats poultry selection. They got cheap whiskers coming out of their ears and have had for months!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »
Don't suppose you noticed if it included senior? - Tesco sometimes do include it in offers but not always. I was planning to go to Morrisons to get 2 for £5 but it is really out of the way. Although thinking about it, if I get 40 boxes, that is an extra £10
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Felix at Tesco's
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 01:26:30 AM »
OH done the cat shopping yesterday and bought some Felix in jelly (not AGAIL) 2 boxes for £5.50!  ;D

Link to CatChat