Author Topic: Morrisons  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Morrisons
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 09:20:04 AM »
 :( Just came on thread to check the end date as I planned to go today  :(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 18:38:26 PM »
I think from memory, 6 are just under £5, Kattovit 12 for about £5 and they are also 200grams so 1/4 of the price of Integra. I paid £6.77 a box for RC renal. The only other snag is making an order up to £29 with zooplus.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 17:58:11 PM »
Also, they had their The Best PAte with Lamb 3 for £1.50 (normally 60ishp each).
Mark, I dont recall the Integra being that expensive, but it is nearly a year ago now. At least you only have to buy 6, which is less than teh prescription ones.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »
I will also try some of the others you mentioned but don't really fancy paying £1 a tray to be rejected (in fact not happy paying £1 a tray full stop!  :Crazy: )

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 10:45:02 AM »
I thought you would appreciate that Mark!! I will be going back during the week to stock up - Zi needs SEnior food due to being a bit porky, and Felix is the only one I can get her to eat, she shuns all the better quality ones. Mind you, she came eating dry only so any wet is good for her.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »
Thanks - gives me plenty of times as Morrisons is out of my way but worth it to stock up on Felix senior as I have been paying over £3.50 a box lately. I am persevering with renal food but it looks like its going to be senior with binders for Clapton & Willow and they are refusing renal point blank. Even with some regular food mixed in, Clapton sat by his dish for 1/2 hour this morning until I gave in. He happily ate Felix senior with Ipakitin in so I'm going to have to compromise.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Morrisons
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:39:10 AM »
ARe doing loads of cat things with it being National Pet Month.

FElix SEnior is 2 boxes for £5
Felix AGAIL Kitten/Senior 2 boxes for £6.50
Whiskas 24 pouches for £5
Classic Cat Food 2 x 6pack for £4.50
Sheba - 8 for £3
Whiskas Oh So - £3 per box (including Senior)

All apart from the Sheba are on till the 3 May.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat