Author Topic: Bozita on offer  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
Re: Bozita on offer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 06:21:41 AM »
I just put in an order for this, they haven't had it before so hoping they like it. I was just going to get the 6 packs but ended up getting the bigger pack because it had free mice that I know Baxter will love, serves me right if they hate it really.

Offline DebbieM

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 16:18:41 PM »
Thanks for your replies ladies!  :thanks: I'm really hoping he can try this food soon. I'm sure he will love it especially after the bland stuff he is on now. If he is allergic to grain or similar this Bozita sounds like it might just do the trick! I hope so cos he loves his chicken and it will be a lot easier when they can all eat the same meals!

Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash.
That one is the cat.
If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat. -Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 15:50:09 PM »
While on the subject of Bozita....do you all keep the opened packs in the fridge? I will have to warm the next meal over a bowl of hot water as I don't have a microwave as mine went bang and as I hardly used it never bothered to replace it.

I put it in the fridge and they have it cold at their next meal, they never seem to mind and wolf it down still! I know Carra has problems with his tummy but as wet foods go Bozita ia pretty good, it's grain and soy free with a high meat content so might be worth trying him on it when you get him stable.  I know Sheryl had problems with her bengals' tummies and put them on Bozita and they were fine.

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 13:42:47 PM »
Glad they are enjoying the Bozita hon  ;D I would drop them a quick e mail to highlight the fact that the box had to be re sealed.
Thakfully mine arrived safe and well this time, although i had only ordered the food & it was neatly packed for a change.
I do keep the Bozita in the fridge when opened. I don't warm it but just mix it in with the next meal.
Mine love all the flavours but especialy the Rich In Chicken one.
 ;D

Offline DebbieM

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 11:06:30 AM »
My Bozita came today from Zooplus. Ordered 6 of those to try as I read it was good stuff. The girls have already wolfed down a helping so it seems a hit so far. Poor Carra is still on his prescription food so I felt so sorry for him as he couldn't have any :(.  Also ordered some Porto21 tins and to make up the difference (so I get free postage) I noticed they have started selling worlds best cat litter, the really big bag, so ordered one of those to take me over the £29 limit for shipping costs. They packed all of this in the same box and the first thing I noticed when I answered the door was how the box had been resealed completely with Parcel Force tape.  :-:

While on the subject of Bozita....do you all keep the opened packs in the fridge? I will have to warm the next meal over a bowl of hot water as I don't have a microwave as mine went bang and as I hardly used it never bothered to replace it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:44:22 AM by DebbieM »

Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash.
That one is the cat.
If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat. -Mark Twain

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 21:27:15 PM »
We will just have to keep complaining if we receive damaged goods. I gave them a right run around for 99p but it was the principle of it all. Don't forget & take photos too as they asked me for them last time & i hadn't taken any.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »
Definitely need to stock up on the turkey pate bozita as that seems to the favourite food here at the moment.   I'd love to give zooplus the elbow due to their packaging, but there just isnt' anywhere else I can get everything zooplus sell and at that price.  I just can't order things from several sites becuase of difficulty being in for deliveries - I can just about manage one delivery but couldn't be in for multiple deliveries.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 18:17:42 PM »
Well, my Bozita arrived today and *shock horror* the box was intact and so were the contents! Looks like the trick is to order 96 cartons and nothing else, this way they split them into two boxes so this way they don't crash around in a flimsy oversized box as the boxes were exactly the right size.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 18:29:26 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 00:07:42 AM »
I was going to give Zooplus the flick due to their ridiculous packaging (30+ kilos in a single walled box :shocked:) - I found a few sites in the UK that sold Bozita and there was hardly any difference in price so was all set to order and then they go and lower their prices so I'm forced to order 3 months worth  :innocent:

Lol
I have had trouble too with the packing. In my last order one of the cartons of bozita had been sqished & burst opened. It flaming stunk the house out when i was cleaning the remaing 23 cartons & 1 flat pk cat tree up  :censored: :censored:
The previous order was all sqished too but none burst & a feather wand was snapped in half which they refunded me for. This time they asked for photos but i hadn't taken any  :sick:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 00:09:04 AM by Mollyrock »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 23:57:04 PM »
I was going to give Zooplus the flick due to their ridiculous packaging (30+ kilos in a single walled box :shocked:) - I found a few sites in the UK that sold Bozita and there was hardly any difference in price so was all set to order and then they go and lower their prices so I'm forced to order 3 months worth  :innocent:

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 23:43:55 PM »
I know what you mean hon. I have just had my order last week so gonna have to wait another 3 wks till pay day too.
If they weren't due for their Stronghold next week i would have ordered it now  :sick:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 23:37:15 PM »
Ooh - hope that lasts a while longer.  When I get paid next week I am going to put in an order.  Can't afford much more than litter but was planning on getting some more bozita.

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
Bozita on offer
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 23:32:03 PM »
Bozita tetra cartons are currently on offer at Zooplus. Currently working out at 21p per 100g.

Link to CatChat