In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Tiber - 15th May 2008 - 26th April 2019

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rosella moggy:

Oh God Lynne I'm so sorry for your loss  :'( :'( :'(

Am in bits for you.  What a stunning lad Tiber was.

RIP you beautiful boy ❤❤❤

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Lynne, I'm absolutely gutted for you.  For us, too.  As Carol said, he was one of us. A true Purrs Member.  He made us laugh and we swooned at his handsomeness   :Luv2: :Luv2:  His was a life well lived, and lived to the full.  How wonderful for him to know the love that he has, and how privileged we've been to have shared that love, through you.   

Judecat (Paula):
I couldn't say anything better than what has already been said. He was such a handsome boy too. Your tribute to him is lovely and my heart goes out to you and your family. :care: :care: :care:

Play hard on the bridge Darling Tiber. :candle:

Lyn (Slugsta):
Lynne, my heart is breaking for you  :hug:  As Carol said, Tiber became one of us and I know there will be much sadness that he has had to leave you. Christmas and other special times won't be the same on Purrs without Tiber's presence - wearing antlers or otherwise!

RIP sweet Tiber, play hard at the Bridge lovely boy  :candle:

CarolM (Wendolene):
Lynne I'm so sorry You have had to let Tiber go and my heart goes out to you and all your family on this saddest of days.  Through your wonderful posts he captured our hearts too and became a much loved member of the Purrs family even though we never met him.  I' sure I won't be the only one shedding a tear with you.

Play well at the bridge Tiber.  We will all miss you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version