Author Topic: Need advice on kitten purchase.  (Read 64819 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Need advice on kitten purchase.
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2013, 16:02:00 PM »

Wow - Stevo - haven't you done well !  :wow:  Mind you, I don't think you'll be bale to get her to use the floor cleaning machine thingie - looks a bit of kit, that does  :evillaugh:

CHuckkles is one very lucky cat, and I bet you had a ball choosing all of the bits and pieces.  ;D  the carrier looks great for the price - and nice that Chuckles will have a sort of second Christmas with you, with even a stocking to open.

Shrewd move that - not forgetting the chikkun - very wise.  ;)

That was some fish tank.   We had a small tank - not marine - and that was some work to keep going (until the summer of the Great Fish Tank Disaster when I arrived home to find the tank had collapsed.  :doh: I did manage to save some of the beloved fish, but that was the end of our foray into aquatics )

Say "Hello" to Sally from us.   ;D  What sort of snake is she? 

Offline stevo

• Adult Cat
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2013, 15:51:59 PM »
Shopping done  :wow:

Was relatively painless, just did Pets at Home, Asda & Tesco's.  Think I got everything I need, for the time being.  The scratching post looks mega, its huge!  I wasn't going to bother getting a bed after what people have said but I ended up getting the one you can see in the pic, was half price and is just sooooo comfy - I couldn't help myself (might even use it myself for a pillow :naughty:).

Think I'm going to pick up anther litter tray at the weekend so I have one in the kitchen as well.  The toys were left over from the Christmas stock and come in at a whopping £1.75  :Crazy:

The carriers just some basic 20 quid thing but should get the job done.

Bagged a couple of 40w screw fitting heat lamps for Sally (my snake) while I was there, they don't sell them at my usual reptile shop, the bayonet fitting ones seem to be popping every 4 weeks at the moment  >:(  someone said that the screw fittings seem to last longer... we will see.  Plus they were 3 quid cheaper that what I usually buy.  Tried to find her a treat too but couldn't see anything.

All in all I burnt through about £135 which isn't too bad  ;D  and after keeping a 120 gallon tropical marine fish tank for 6 years - it's a drop in the ocean, not even 2 months electricty  :shocked:

I had to comment to the girl in the Pet at Home store about the state of their fish section, it was absolutely stunning.  All the tanks were spot less, not a single dead or dying fish in sight and no sign of white spot.  I was  :censored: amazed to be frank.  I usually hate places like that keeping fish (or any animal really) as they always look very tired, sickly and never get looked after - I would never usually buy a fish for a tank of mine from a place like this, but here I was pleasantly surprised.  Fair play to em.

Oh and I grabbed a pack of chikkun from Tesco's too - whether it will still be there tomorrow is anyone's guess though  :naughty:

The excitement is mounting now !!!   ;D

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2013, 12:04:45 PM »
I sleep with about 16 most nights in my Super Kingsize bed as my OH lives in Azerbaijan due to his work and in thw winter its fab in the summer not so fab :rofl:

I have a few more cats than most all rescues or the ones not for the feint hearted they can be seen under any heading with the Clan cats they of course have their own pets our wonderful Border Collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral who are cat obsessed, give them a field of sheep they run the other way give them a room of cats and its head rubs and walk under the dogs

She will tell you what she wants and where she wants it and keeping her to one room when you are out makes it safer for you both and the spare room can be her safe place

When we have visitors our ferals can be found on our bed, behind the bed and on top of the wardrobe - my ferals aren't good with visitors but love the cat sitter
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2013, 08:09:32 AM »
How exciting.

When we first got Poppy and Charlie, we were going to keep them in the open plan kitchen living area. Poppy has other ideas about that, bit of an explorer.

We have hooded litter trays, 2 of them we have had 3 and half years, we got them from Pets at Home, but they have changed what they do now, and the other one is from Argos, this one is nice and big, but the front step bit is a bit low, and if you have a litter flicker its goes out of the front. Our little Harry(RIP) used to chucked it out, but the others are ok with it.

We made a little den for Wordy when we got him, a dining chair with a bed under it, covered with a big fleecy through, it gave him somewhere to hide, now they all use it because its snuggly.

Poppy and Wordy are both escapologists, so when we come in the front door we just hold our bag/briefcase down by the gap until we are in.

I was completely clueless about cats, I had never had one, then we got 2 together, best decision I have ever made in My life.

Good luck, happy shopping, how about a photo of your purchases, lol, wide angled lense!!!

Nicky

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2013, 07:12:59 AM »

One more sleep Stevo - just one more sleep!   :wow:

Lots of good advice here about where to keep her until shes accustomed etcetera, but I think realistically until you get her home and see how she is, then its best to keep an open mind on whetehr or not to confine her.  Cats are so different in their personalities.  As long as your plan includes your ability to enter and leave the house by minimising the risk of her escape, then I believe that's the one to adopt as a broad brush approach.

As for cats sleeping on beds - well, that's what beds are for  :wow: and I bet she'd let you sleep in hers (if you wanted to  :-:)

You may find she's a snuggler.  Paddy (bless his paws) was never a cuddly cat, but when it got cold in the winte, he would come up and lie on the bed in between me and OH, or when he was a lot older and felt the cold more, he would sleep near my chest with my arm round him.  All other times it was "don't touch me!"

Mac was a big snuggler - he used to like to lie on my head with his paws tangled in my hair so's I couldn't sneak off without him knowing.  :evillaugh:  As he got a bit big for that he switched his favoured position to chest snuggling too.

Ross is an enormous snuggler (well, he's a big cat!) but whilst as a kitten he would sleep on my head too, he graduated to coming up for a snoozling session (he lies against my side and sucks on my earlobe to send himself off to sleep)  :evillaugh:  Then when he's on the verge of dozing off, he jumps down, and sleeps in the armchair we have in the bedroom.  OH puts his dressing gown on it, and he lies on that.   He comes up for another snoozling session about 4 a.m. prior to him going out for a wander (I'm a light sleeper....  :rofl: just as well!)

It's so hard to keep a cat off the bed unless you shut the door.  Have you ever seen Simon's cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

Anyway, you just need to let Chuckles guide you on this one.  You're about to become her devoted slave, after all.   :evillaugh: :hug: :hug:  Just one more sleep!   :wow:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2013, 01:36:36 AM »
I think ASDA sell Smart Cat litter and if so this is the best wood pellet litter.

I agree to keep her upstairs and take loads of notice how she acts, she maybe so confident she is happy to explore.

Go Chuckles  ;D ;D

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2013, 22:32:04 PM »
Cat hair? Simple. Just brush her once a week in moulting season, most of it will come out on the brush/comb. A spare blanket is useful for chucking over your bedspread, you can shake this out every now and again to keep the hairs off your bed, but you'll always get some  ;D (Everything tastes better with cat hair anyway)  ;D

Upstairs sounds safer for her whilst you're out.  :shify: Homecheck possibly suggested the kitchen in case she pees on the floor in her confusion.

Use the kitchen as an airlock, she may freak when you come and go, and run out between your legs, best if she's shut in another room until she's used to how you sound when letting yourself in and out.  ;)

Wood pellet cat litter is available pretty much everywhere, including Asda http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=wood%20pellet

Enjoy your lazy day tomorrow, let's hope it's the last lonely day you'll ever have.  :Luv2:

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2013, 22:22:47 PM »
Personally I would see how she is when you get her home.  Robbie wouldn't move from his box when we got him as a kitten.  The other kitten we got a few days later wouldn't be confined to one room - she wanted to explore and wouldn't tolerate being kept anywhere.  When Sky came to us she was given the run of the house as well as she wanted to explore - initially stayed in one room for a few hours but then wanted to see all of her new territory.  It really depends on her nature - if she's nervy or cautious then keeping her confined to a specific area makes more sense as she will gain confidence quickly.  I would be more tempted to keep her where it would be quieter, and if that is in the spare room I would keep her there - as long as you spend plenty of time in there with her but also give her places to hide.

Wood litter, I presume,  is the pellets that disintegrate when wet.  If Asda don't stock it Pets at Home will (http://www.petsathome.com/shop/antimicrobial-non-clumping-wood-pellet-cat-litter-18ltr-by-pets-at-home-15279).

Finally I have a cover put on top of my duvet so the cats don't cover my bed in too much fur :)

I'm getting excited for you

Offline stevo

• Adult Cat
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2013, 22:09:12 PM »
Was supposed to grab some boxes from the warehouse before I left work tonight, but ended up working late to get stuff finished before I finished for the week and totally forgot.

Going to have a nice lazy day shopping tomorrow I think, get all the bits and bobs I'll be needing.

I emailed the rescue center this morning and asked about the food and litter Chuckles has been using.  The food is fine, but they said its wood litter?  where can I get this?  please tell me they sell it in Asda?

Also the home check lady said to keep her down stairs to start with (Chuckles, not the home check lady  :rofl:  sorry), the problem with that is I will have to keep her confined to the kitchen when I'm not in - I don't really like the thought of that as there is no heating in the kitchen and as soon as the kids see her through the back door they will be banging etc...  I know what they are like.  Or I could keep her in the upstairs spare room, use the kitchen as a kind of porch for a few weeks and come and go through the back door, this will give her pretty much the run of the house.  I'm just a bit stuck as the front door opens directly into the house.

Personally I'm leaning towards the second option but I'm pretty much clueless with pets unless its fish or snakes.  What you think?

As for a cat bed - is that not what your bed is for lol!
Is that an option?  Not sure if I want cat hair all over my bed, suppose its a bit late to be worrying about that  :)

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2013, 20:35:22 PM »
I agree - cardboard boxes are a great idea although the first time I put one on the floor, Luna mistook it for a litter tray. We've currently got a Christmas cracker on the go with treats in it and a couple of boxes flatted out which they use to skid around the floor on.

I wouldn't bother with a bed - if you have a soft towel or a throw that will do the job just as well and they do tend to go through spells sleeping in different places.

A scratch post with different levels and maybe a den or a sleeping platform might be worth a look. We got a good one on Zooplus.

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Need advice on kitten purchase.
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2013, 20:01:31 PM »
Your getting very organised! Ace!

I agree on the cardboard box idea - I have a couple and they love sleeping on them and playing in them. I bought a fancy purpose built one... My two don't go near it! Typical

Just get the basics until you get to know what she likes - a scratching post and a couple of toy mice or feather on a rope.

As for a cat bed - is that not what your bed is for lol!
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2013, 10:44:47 AM »
Don't get too many toys until you know what she likes - or even if she likes toys. One of my cats hardly ever plays and seems scared of toys, and the other only plays with two or three (out of the dozen or so she has!).

Do get Chuckles a cardboard box though - no matter how many toys you get a cat, they will always love a cardboard box! I currently have two on the floor of my (tiny) living room, and my girls spend most evenings jumping in and out of them.

(And if you turn it upside down and cut a cat sized hole in one side, it will give her somewhere to hide if she's feeling a bit insecure in the first few days or weeks.)
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline stevo

• Adult Cat
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2013, 08:55:36 AM »
This is better than Christmas!  :wow:

Lol, all I got for Christmas this year was a Lindt chocolate teddy!  My mum said she'd get me something but I told her not to bother.

Anyway, the shopping list.

Litter tray, probably one of them with the lid (maybe two)
Bed
Couple of scratching posts
Toys
More toys
Funky collar
Might even get one of them big tree things too, just cos they look cool!
Food
Litter
Treats... may even some for the kitty.

Getting excited now!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2013, 07:07:44 AM »

Only two more sleeps, Stevo.

This is better than Christmas!  :wow:

Wot you got on your shopping list?  Whatever it is, I bet you end up getting "extras"  :evillaugh: 

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2013, 20:45:42 PM »
Fab news  :yayyy:  :yayyy:  :yayyy:  :yayyy:  :yayyy:

Thank goodness it's this Thursday - the anticipation would have killed us all if it had been next Thursday!

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 20:18:06 PM »
Hold on a second......

And once she's settled, we want to see photos!

I don't want to wait until Chuckles is settled for pictures :)  There's nothing we like more than new (and old) cat pictures.

Glad everything has gone well - bet you can't wait until Thursday :)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2013, 19:43:04 PM »
Woo hoo excellent news.  So pleased that Chuckles (I bet this gets shortened to Chuck in no time  ;)) has found her forever home with you. 

I won't overload you with lots of information straight away ... but I would suggest you have a browse through the topics on this board:  http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/board,43.0.html  as there are loads of really useful tips here.

Obviously if you have ANY questions however silly you think it might be, we will gladly answer.  As you've already discovered this is a really friendly forum and we are all here to help.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline stevo

• Adult Cat
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2013, 19:24:46 PM »
 :wow: Yep, it is indeed this Thursday coming !!  :wow:

Are you gonna leave her name as Chuckles  ;D
Was discussing this today with the lads at work.  I think I'll be keeping the name.  Can't think of anything better and not sure if its unlucky to rename a cat, you know, like a boat ?!  Besides, Chuckles is a top name  8)

Hmmmm, the kissing noises...  I already do them to next doors cats as I walk past them on the path to my house, you know, real manly like.  Can't see doing it in the privacy of my own home being too much of a problem    ;D   Although, I recon I'll be at the chicken treats more than the cat !     ......wonder if she'll like Spicy Mexican flavour?  :shify:

Thanks everyone for the great advice you've been giving me.  Over the years I've been a member of many different forums for many different reasons and you get a feel for what they are going to be like after the first couple of posts.  I got a real good vibe here instantly, I knew it was going to be a nice place - ta!!!  :Luv: 

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2013, 18:13:48 PM »
Great news - roll on Thursday!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2013, 17:32:39 PM »
Are you gonna leave her name as Chuckles  ;D

I think its a fantstic name  ;D

Well excited here  ;D

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2013, 15:47:15 PM »
Thats fantastic news

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 15:44:56 PM »
 :wow: :wow: :wow: ;D  That's brilliant news Stevo!   

Sheila - methinks it is this Thursday.....  :evillaugh:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 15:42:57 PM »
And once she's settled, we want to see photos!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 15:11:33 PM »
Wahayyy here we go  ;D

Oh no, is Next Thursday THIS Thursday coming or a week on Thursday, I never quite know...  :-: Need to suppress my bubbling excitment if it's Thursday week.  :shy:

The rescue will tell you what cat litter she's used to so you can provide a little continuity for her in her first days, and likewise what food she's been used to eating.  :)

You may want to experiment with different foods when she's settled, but remember a sudden change of diet is likely to cause upset tums which you can do without while she's adjusting to her new life.  :sick:

Before you leave the rescue on Thursday there's a few things you may forget in all the excitement: :oops:

Ask for her vaccination records, microchip details (and which type of chip she has), when she was last flea and worm treated (you'll also need to know what she weighs for flea and worming dosages), the date she was spayed and whether she has shown any signs of being adaptable to another cat coming in to your lives at a later stage. You will also want to know what age/birthdate has been attributed to her, if any, this may or may not appear on her chip record.

If the microchip comes with 4 weeks free health insurance, as many do, make sure you get the paperwork for this.

If she has a favourite toy or blanket they have used for her bedding, ask if you can bring this home with her (it would be a nice touch to take a replacement old towel/blanket/cat toy for the rescue if you can lay your hands on any) as it will provide her with a reassuring spot to relax in her own scent while she gets used to your place and all the new smells you will unwittingly provide.  :cheese:

If she's a bit shy and decides to hide under the bed (likely) it's best to leave her alone for a good while, she'll get curious to see where you are if you don't spend hours upside down trying to see if she's alright.
Put her food and water close, but somewhere she has to come out for it, and leave her litter tray within sight of (but not next to) the food, again forcing her to explore a little further. If you do go out, she'll come out to explore while you're away, so leave the TV or radio on low so she can hear voices and this will help her to settle.

The more you talk to her and use her name, the quicker she'll grow to recognise you as a friend and this will help train her later when you want her to come when called.

And finally (yes I'll shut up soon, promise) this is my not-so-secret weapon in gaining the trust and love of almost every cat I've adopted.  :sneaky: I use kissy noises when I dish out the chikkun, so they associate my kissy noises with the good stuff and come a runnin' when they hear me. You may wish to choose a different noise if you like this idea, you being a bloke an that...  :-[ This comes in particularly useful if she does manage to escape in her first couple of weeks, as she'll recognise the noise as being a friendly one and she should make her whereabouts known if she's hiding outside.

I'm so happy for you Stevo.  :chicken:

Offline stevo

• Adult Cat
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 13:29:20 PM »
Ok, were all set !!

Got a week booked off work starting Wednesday, going buying all the stuff I'll be needing and picking Chuckles up lunch time Thursday.

Exciting stuff :D

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 18:35:17 PM »
Congratulations Stevo  :gold stars:

Now you can get busy with your plans.  ;D So exciting.  :wow:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 14:57:14 PM »

Great news, Stevo  :wow:  Bet you can't wait.  It's so exciting!   Chuckles has a devoted new slave in the making.   Not long now......  :)

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 14:25:25 PM »
I'm a late arrival to this thread but loving it... Been chucking away!

Glad the home check went well and enjoy your pot noodle :-)

Me too! A Slave is Born methinks  :evillaugh:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Need advice on kitten purchase.
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 13:37:42 PM »
I'm a late arrival to this thread but loving it... Been chucking away!

Glad the home check went well and enjoy your pot noodle :-)
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 13:11:05 PM »
So glad you passed and hopefully you and Chuckles can start the road to slavedom soon ;D

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 12:38:43 PM »
Great news.
I know one of my local rescues let you "reserve" a cat for up to seven days....so if Chuckles is the puss cat for you it might be worth giving them a call.

Offline stevo

• Adult Cat
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
The home check has just left....... GAME ON!!!  :wow:

Hardly slept last night, been awake since 3am, don't know if it was the worry about the home check or the excitement of getting a kitty.

Going to try to blag a few days off work at the back end of next week to get all my stuff sorted.

Right, time for a shower, a pot noodle and a snooze.  In that order  ;)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »
Good luck with the homecheck and as someone who does checks for cats and dogs can I say be yourself and don't panic, my home is not the most fur free but its clean and tidy and folks can tell from the first conversation and it sounds like you and Chuckles will be a match made in heaven  ;D

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2013, 11:09:27 AM »
Good luck hope the home check goes well xx

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2013, 10:30:32 AM »
Good luck for the home visit. I'm sure it will be absolutely fine.
I'm sure the lovely people on here involved in rescue can advise much better than I can but it is totally normal to be a bit worried you and your house won't be up to scratch.  I did and I'd had a cat for 18 years previously.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2013, 08:30:32 AM »
Fingers crossed for today, Stevo.  :crossed:

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 21:00:00 PM »
As for the door, I think I'll just buy a new backdoor as the one that's currently there is terrible, it needed replacing 8 years ago when I moved in.  I'll get my dad to fit the flap, he's great at diy  ;D

Depending on where you're getting the door from, you might find that they will fit the flap for you, twice before now I've provided a flap and the door people have fitted it while they assemble the door...nice smooth finish and the liability is on their heads to do it properly  ;)

Good luck with the homecheck tomorrow  :wow:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 20:49:36 PM »
 :evillaugh:  Oh yes indeed - and we'll be demanding piccies and updates and progress reports on a daily basis  :naughty:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 20:18:08 PM »
Chuckles I love that name  ;D

This is very exciting  ;D

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat