Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790025 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #620 on: June 13, 2010, 07:15:49 AM »

Well, a set of piccies to bring a big grin to my face this morning  ;D  So pleased Maisie's going to her new home today.

Keeping fingers crossed for Morse, bless his heart.

sending little wiggley fingers for Sweetpea, Morse, Marigold and Lewis.   :Luv:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #619 on: June 12, 2010, 21:11:50 PM »
I love the little strip on Lewis's head  :Luv:

Twinkle is a lovely name, is it her left eye, as it looks it bit different in the pic?  Hope all is OK, and also with Morse's leg  :Luv2:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #618 on: June 12, 2010, 20:49:12 PM »
Lovely photos, they are all gorgeous, but Lewis is great, love his little white feet. :Luv:

Nicky

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #617 on: June 12, 2010, 20:41:40 PM »
What beautiful pics ;D

Great news about Maisie ;D

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #616 on: June 12, 2010, 20:17:36 PM »
Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!  :Luv2: :Luv2:
Hope Morse and Twinkle (lovely name!) wil be ok  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Great news about Maisie  :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #615 on: June 12, 2010, 19:58:44 PM »
Just a few of the many pics Claire took earlier today.

Now that the babies are trying to walk round we have discovered that Morse seems to have a deformed leg, so trip to vet on Monday, he is not in any discomfort.

Claire has named new CH kitten Twinkle, we are concerned about her eyesight in one eye so will have her checked out too.

Maisie will be going to her new home tomorrow.  

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #614 on: June 12, 2010, 19:57:02 PM »
Oh Aunty T I now feel like I have am having kitten overload - I got to cuddle up with 4 lovely kittens today aged about 6 weeks - they are going to a special fosterer tomorrrow at my old branch of Cp and and were all black and white and purry and hissy at the same time :Luv2:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #613 on: June 12, 2010, 19:50:52 PM »
more

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #612 on: June 12, 2010, 19:48:57 PM »
more

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #611 on: June 12, 2010, 19:46:52 PM »
more

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #610 on: June 12, 2010, 19:44:20 PM »
pics
more to follow

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #609 on: June 12, 2010, 19:06:47 PM »
Gorgeous babies :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

That Marigold looks like a feisty little thing  :naughty:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #608 on: June 12, 2010, 17:45:34 PM »
Just beautiful, Claire !!!   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #607 on: June 12, 2010, 16:32:00 PM »
Oooo love the new pics,  could be good for cat napping one of those  :rofl:  only I would have to come twice then,   good excuse me thinks  :Luv2:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #606 on: June 12, 2010, 13:11:27 PM »
Teresa -  sorry to hear about little Christopher, glad he's settled back in ok though and hopefully his forever home will come along soon  :hug:

Brill news about your future grandchilden, you must be thrilled to bits  ;D  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #605 on: June 12, 2010, 13:08:50 PM »
Awwwwww all so lovely Claire  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline ClaireR

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #604 on: June 12, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »
Hi All

See attached pictures as requested!

More to follow as they were asleep when I went in!

Cxx

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #603 on: June 11, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »
Congrats on the grandson news Auntie T - you nearly have a football team there for the five aside!

Christopher is back where he needs to be so he can get some Paws Inn special care and get a really lovely owner who will heed advice give!

Hope all the babies are doing well aand that Aunty T and our new special girlie are doing well to :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #602 on: June 11, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »

Aw, Teresa.  :hug: :hug:  A bit of a roller-coaster day.

Poor Christopher, but I'm glad that he's back with you, where he's safe and less likely to stay stressed. 

I reckon you have to consider yourself well and truly "kicked" Teresa.   :evillaugh: :hug:   And lovely news about your soon-to-be-here Grandson.  :)

Offline Carolyn

• Adult Cat
« Reply #601 on: June 10, 2010, 23:47:12 PM »
Glad to hear about your grandchildren-to-be, we found out ours (due early Sep) is a little boy :)

Big hugs to all the kitties xx

Offline zoe (tiggy + pipins mum)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #600 on: June 10, 2010, 20:31:20 PM »
Sounds like you have your hands full at the inn T congrats on another grandson we found out on monday we r having a girl x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #599 on: June 10, 2010, 20:14:46 PM »
Poor Christopher  :( At least he is back where he is guaranteed the love and care he deserves :hug: Sorry to hear about Suzy too  :hug:

I wonder whether your kitten emailer won't be ready to adopt for a while yet and so the little ones that are already born will be ready to soon for them? I know when I lost Tiggy I was emailing rescues to see if they had any suitable candidates even though I knew I wouldn't be ready to home them for several weeks due to a 3 week holiday in the middle.

:1st place: on your human news too  :)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #598 on: June 10, 2010, 20:04:08 PM »
Today has been hectic and rather emotive; had a visitor who had Suzy an older cat from me some years ago come to tell me she has sadly been PTS; while I was busy trying to offer words of comfort the phone rang and it was news that Christopher was coming back to the Inn;poor boy has been totally stressed out by a "marauding visiting entire tom " woman kindly removed litter tray against all advice given once Christopher started going out and basically this tom terrified poor Christopher to the extent he was afraid to go out so he now needs toilet training again. Anyway Christopher is back in his old Pen and purring for England.
Worming day for the older kittens and trying to tell Pepsi`s 5 apart is an absolute nightmare but job done.
The tiny kittens are thriving and getting more beautiful by the day, they will soon start trying to leave the nest and explore.
Have got lots of pics of kittens for rehoming on my Catchat pages yet today I have received an email asking if I will be looking for homes for Daisys kittens after they are born !!!!!!! I can only presume the ones we have pictured on the site are not pretty enough , when I have the inclination I will reply and say all rehomed.
Still not named little C.H. girl think I may be having difficulty because I wasnt really ready for another special case, but then again maybe I just needed a kick.

Bit of human interest , I have 3 Grandsons with daughter expecting her 4th Son in September, youngest son and partner found out the sex of their 1st child today another boy due in October; I am delighted.

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #597 on: June 10, 2010, 18:18:59 PM »
All I can say is it's a good job I'm so far away as Hobbes is still on the look out for a new brother or sister- Marigold yum and Sweetpea yum  :Luv2:  :rofl:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #596 on: June 10, 2010, 10:58:24 AM »
Forgot to add the outside mob to the regeime here at the Clan

We would of course vet all prosepctive incommers :rofl:

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
« Reply #595 on: June 10, 2010, 07:37:30 AM »
Teresa, little miss NoNameWobblePants is utterly gorgeous!  :Luv2: :Luv2: I hope she grows stronger and a little more steady under your loving care. I agree with your technique of making her try to do as much as she can herself. It's might seem harsh to some, but it is the only way she will learn ways around her problems and find her own limitations so that she can live as good a life as possible.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #594 on: June 10, 2010, 06:58:33 AM »

Aw, Eerieme's lovely, bless her.  :Luv: ;D  I agree with the others - Minimop's definitely got a paw in this.  :Luv2:

And okay - I confess I have sneeked another peek at the delightful Marigold.   :evillaugh: 

Liz, I think I might be persuaded to make the move north to you.  Chores no problem.   :evillaugh:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #593 on: June 09, 2010, 21:01:37 PM »
Daisymac adoption can be arranged for a suitable fee!!!

Just to add if folks think feeding 10 tins of wet food, 3kgs of biccies, 22 grit boxes at least 4 times a day, playing ball with the Clan doggies Sly and Sunny for a t least 2 hours ad day and working full time and OH away for 14 to 14 days at a time then adoption maybe considered if you could cope with the chores - the job is my rest phase!!!! :rofl:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #592 on: June 09, 2010, 20:21:03 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: isn't she just gorgeous bless her!

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #591 on: June 09, 2010, 19:01:21 PM »
I am panicking that I won't be able to leave empty handed! :evillaugh:

make sure you pack a cat basket  :naughty:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #590 on: June 09, 2010, 18:58:55 PM »
Aunty T our new HP little poppet could have a home here - my OH is away that much not sure he would notice a newbie she is just so :Luv2:  Wehave had most things here at the Clan and have the floors that are easily cleaned and she would have lots of brothers to play with - the girls would play but only when we aren't weatching - they are ladies you know not the hooligans we know and love them to be ;D

Can we Paws Inns northern branch if you won't move to Sunny Scotland ;)

You are so lovely Liz cant you adopt me instead ?  :hug: :hug: :hug: 

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #589 on: June 09, 2010, 18:34:04 PM »
Aunty T our new HP little poppet could have a home here - my OH is away that much not sure he would notice a newbie she is just so :Luv2:  Wehave had most things here at the Clan and have the floors that are easily cleaned and she would have lots of brothers to play with - the girls would play but only when we aren't weatching - they are ladies you know not the hooligans we know and love them to be ;D

Can we Paws Inns northern branch if you won't move to Sunny Scotland ;)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #588 on: June 09, 2010, 17:45:39 PM »
what a lovely newbie T, she looks like my Star must have looked as a baby - yes more pics of sweetpea please  :Luv2:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #587 on: June 09, 2010, 17:40:27 PM »
Awww Teresa, i wish you luck with her  :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #586 on: June 09, 2010, 17:06:25 PM »
Helen  :hug: :hug: I will joke about with you,I will tempt you all I can but I wont ever push a kitten onto you despite the fact  that I deemed you one of the most wonderful homes in the world when you set up Tiggys lovely blue tent.  :hug:

:shy: I still have that pic as my screen saver, she did love her tent  :)

I don't smoke anymore but I remember that feeling inside when you really wanted one but you couldn't have one. I've got that ache in me now and am feeling quite teary as I would honestly love nothing more than to give her a fantastic life here with me and the boys but I'm torn as I'm so worried how it might affect Lu  :shy:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #585 on: June 09, 2010, 16:51:21 PM »
I am panicking that I won't be able to leave empty handed! :evillaugh:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #584 on: June 09, 2010, 16:23:54 PM »
Helen  :hug: :hug: I will joke about with you,I will tempt you all I can but I wont ever push a kitten onto you despite the fact  that I deemed you one of the most wonderful homes in the world when you set up Tiggys lovely blue tent.  :hug:

Daisymac with you its a case of how many  :rofl: dont forget when you come Steve will be pre occupied with the football  :rofl:

Shirley its feline infectious enteritis. I am hoping that this little one can be rehomed as in truth I am not a good candidate to home a kitten  :rofl: I will assess very careful and keep her here for as long as.

Ooo yes didnt think of the football thing,  I could take 10 more babies into the house and he wouldnt notice if England were playing  :rofl:

I am excited about choosing,  or rather a kitten choosing me  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #583 on: June 09, 2010, 16:21:24 PM »

Daisymac with you its a case of how many  :rofl: dont forget when you come Steve will be pre occupied with the football  :rofl:

Shirley its feline infectious enteritis. I am hoping that this little one can be rehomed as in truth I am not a good candidate to home a kitten  :rofl: I will assess very careful and keep her here for as long as.

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #582 on: June 09, 2010, 16:19:02 PM »
Thanks for that Teresa-i wont ask what panleukopenia is-i'll google it!  :-:  Will she stay with you?  Such a shame for the little sweetheart but it seems Mini had a wonderful life with you  :hug: :hug:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #581 on: June 09, 2010, 16:14:49 PM »
Please take loads of pics of them all for me,  I still have to work out who to cat nap  :rofl: :rofl:

Link to CatChat