Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 786872 times)

Offline JulieCats

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: TED, BILL, TWINKLE and HARVEY
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #4820 on: July 08, 2012, 15:05:57 PM »
More pictures

Offline JulieCats

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: TED, BILL, TWINKLE and HARVEY
« Reply #4819 on: July 08, 2012, 15:03:52 PM »
Hi Busy decorating today what a thing to do on your day off lol.   I just thought I would post some pictures mainly to update you on Baby Bea but couldn't leave the others out.  She is very taken with Harvey, the rest of them haven't really taken much interest although as you will see they sleep alot.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4818 on: July 08, 2012, 13:53:27 PM »
Wilbur and Harry left us last sunday to go and live with Ant a former Paws Inn boy,the new owners are almost in disbelief of how sweet and wonderful they are.
Yesterday Orlando left us to go and live with 2 other ex Paws Inn boys Russell aged 16 and Douglas  formerley Norman Wisdom,had an email from him already and it sounds like his new humans are waiting on him hand and foot.
The tabby boy who arrived almost 2 weeks ago has one or two problems,he is hard of hearing and seems to have some neurological eye problem with one pupil bigger than the other, worse than that his diarhoea was drip drip stink until this morning,hopefully he will be well enough for vaccinations at end of week and then available for rehoming. He is called Jordi.
Three very sorry kittens arrived here yesterday,their coats feel like wire haired terriers,their bellies swollen with worms and 2 of them with green gungey eyes.The woman who brought them here claimed to have taken them from kids who were trying to drown them 4 weeks ago,they have since been confined to her outside lavatory  :Crazy: I told her they were in appalling condition,two of them are also very timid. The 2 boys are black/white their sister is black, they are Breeze,Bayleaf and Bee.
The 4 fusspots seem to have settled into their new home splendidly and are thoroughly enjoying their 6 foot tall cat tree, we even got sent their latest weights yesterday and they are growing at a terrific rate.
athena and her 4 babies have been moved to the summerhouse where they have loads of room and are thoroughly enjoying themselves.Francis Flute has been reserved to go next week.
Vet due to come this week to do a mountain of vaccinations yet again,mainly 2nd halves but some firsts too.
generally all fit and well and happy.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4817 on: July 08, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
Hoping the "old boot" is feeling much improved soon, and that all the Paws Inn lot are *coughs* behaving as well as they do.... ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4816 on: July 08, 2012, 07:42:30 AM »

Sending our "old boot" a cheery "wreeeow!" from Ross and a gentle hug from me.   :hug:  Ross is sat next to me as I type, and is very excited because I almost let him "press da buttons"   ;) :evillaugh:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #4815 on: July 07, 2012, 22:48:47 PM »
No pressure here Treasure, just support of the virtual kind, in spades  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4814 on: July 07, 2012, 22:42:24 PM »
So sorry for lack of updates,afraid old boot has been ver poorly lately.
Will try to do a proper post tomorrow and fill in the details of all new arrivals and cats homed.
Generally ally cats well apart from newbies who need a little extra tlc.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4813 on: July 07, 2012, 19:41:02 PM »
Sending big  :hug: to all at Paws Inn

I confess to being tipped off about Harry & Wilbur so the web pages could be updated - my face was like this>>> ;D

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #4812 on: July 05, 2012, 22:50:14 PM »
Great news, sending love to all at Paws Inn  :hug:
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4811 on: July 05, 2012, 06:57:41 AM »

That's fantastic news about Wilbur  :Luv2: and Harry   :wow:
Also asking if you would pass on a gentle hug to Aunty T please from me and Ross.   :)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4810 on: July 04, 2012, 21:56:19 PM »
Oh Wow, this is amazingly great news, Carol.  ;D

Please give T a hug and send her our love, I know it's been a challenging week one way and another, and bless you for updates.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #4809 on: July 04, 2012, 21:26:43 PM »
I haven't been to the Inn yet this week but when I go tomorrow I will be deprived of two of my favourite cuddle monsters.   :innocent::

Wilbur  :Luv2: and Harry  :Luv2: went to their new home at the weekend and have already settled in.  :yayyy: :yayyy:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #4808 on: July 03, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »
just popping in to say hello to all at the Inn  :hug:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4807 on: July 02, 2012, 22:31:08 PM »
Hoping things are settled at the Inn. Thinking of you all.  :hug: :hug:

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #4806 on: July 02, 2012, 21:36:54 PM »
Sending much love to all at Paws Inn.  :hug: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4805 on: July 02, 2012, 07:00:24 AM »

Popping by to say hello to all at the Inn this morning.   :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4804 on: June 30, 2012, 18:35:28 PM »
Love Athena's kittens doing the maypole!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Kipper is a lovely looking boy, I hope he's simply lost and that his owners are found soon  :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4803 on: June 29, 2012, 10:50:16 AM »
 :evillaugh:  Fantastic photos.  Kipper's a handsome little guy, isn't he?  :Luv:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4802 on: June 29, 2012, 10:45:14 AM »
Olivia's kittens were no better at the maypole thtn Athena's  :evillaugh:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4801 on: June 29, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
Harry, Wilbur and Pansydora back on form again and all vaccinated and/or spayed residents doing fine although finding the heat a bit tiring when I went on Wedneday.  Cupcake was a bit quiet but then she's like that - until you stroke her when she lets loose with the noisy purrs.   :Luv2:

We have a new resident who was found on the the grass verge of a busy dual carriageway.    :scared:  No idea how he got there but for the moment he's being treated as lost so not up for rehoming. He's only young and was quite matted and had a bad tummy. His temporary name is Kipper (much to T's disgust) :evillaugh:  because he's been sleeping a lot, no doubt catching up.

Here's some pics of him and of Athena's kittens who got into a bit of a mess trying to do a maypole dance.  :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4800 on: June 29, 2012, 07:18:21 AM »

Popping by to send much love to all at The Inn, and hoping everything is well.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4799 on: June 28, 2012, 21:20:48 PM »
Hope all is well at the Inn, :care: for those who need it  :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4798 on: June 25, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
Sending  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: to all at the Inn today.  Hope the spayed cats are doing well and all 13 of the vaccinated ones.  :Crazy: A special  :hug: for Ivan and of course for you T.

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #4797 on: June 24, 2012, 22:20:35 PM »
Keep coming back for another look at the lovely photos. So sorry about Cupcakes kittens, poor girl.

Peaslebottom is  :Luv2: And all the black kittens are perfect of course.

Wishing you well Teresa, hoping the sofa is getting lots of attention from you.

Nicky

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4796 on: June 23, 2012, 13:50:03 PM »
Hoping Pansydora is feeling a bit more herself today. And you Teresa? How are you doing?  :cuddle:

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
« Reply #4795 on: June 22, 2012, 17:54:48 PM »
I've not been on this forum in a very very long time, so I have just been flipping through this thread to catch up and see all the beautiful cats and kittens AND Oh My how Rainbow and Happy melted my heart. I will never understand why people seem to dislike black cats. Those two are proper princesses!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4794 on: June 21, 2012, 08:29:31 AM »

It's great service Teresa, and to know what her blood group is, is as you say, a real life saver.  She's a beautiful girl.   :hug:

And hey - four all going together to a new home - wow!  :wow: :wow:  Someone's going to have a very lively household  :evillaugh:  Good news about Bella and Daisy too.   :Luv:

Sending gentle snoozles for Pansydora and hoping she's perkier today.  :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #4793 on: June 21, 2012, 07:57:21 AM »
Glad to hear all went well with Rosalind and Cupcake. Hope Pansydora picks up soon.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4792 on: June 20, 2012, 21:21:34 PM »
Rosalind and Cupcake are both fine after their spay, Pansydora is still not herself hopefully she will be fine by  morning.

Cupcake had blood taken today to officially check her blood group, Andy vet and ourselves were impressed at the speed the lab faxed over her results. Cupcake is Group B very rare in fact our vet has never come across  the condition the babies died with before. We can indeed take comfort that this lovely girl will never have to endure pregnancy and loss of babies again. The test cost £61 worth every penny to us and indeed to Cupcake should she ever need emergency treatment in the future. No wonder this little one is clowning about for Carols pictures she finally knows the meaning of love and happiness.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4791 on: June 20, 2012, 19:40:34 PM »
Fantastic pics Carol  :wow: I just love little Francis, it's like he's been electric shocked!  :evillaugh: As soon as I get a mo I will update the homing pages with these fab pics  :)

Excellent news for Bella, Daisy & the fusspots  ;D Hope all went well at the vets for the Mums  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4790 on: June 18, 2012, 14:57:34 PM »
Carol such lovely pictures thankyou; I particularly like the ones of Cupcake clowning around.

Yesterday we said farewell to Bella and Daisy who have gone to live with a lovely family and their 13 year old cat.
Today I said farewell to fusspots Titania,Perdita, Cobweb and Tom Snout, its the first time in over 20 years that I have allowed 4 to go together, but believe me everything is so purrfect. Their mum Rosalind is booked in for spay on Wednesday along with Pansydora and Cupcake who is also having official blood grouping done.
Andy vet is coming here on Friday to vaccinate an ever growing army of kittens and a few adults who have finally been passed fit like Cornelius,he was on antibiotics for over 2 months to save his leg and now he is better he is enjoying tearing my carpets :rofl:
Think thats all for now will try and update on all cats and kittens when I am less worn out.

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #4789 on: June 18, 2012, 08:16:40 AM »
Thanks for all the lovely pics Carol  :) :) What a lovely start to the morning  :) :) Cupcake is just gorgeous and I see what you mean about her tail  :wow:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4788 on: June 17, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »
Wonderful pictures Carol  :Luv: I normally follow this thread without logging in so I don't see them but couldn't resist today, how heart meltingly cute are all those babies?!
Cupcake is a darling  :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4787 on: June 17, 2012, 08:30:24 AM »

Teresa - just back from a week away, and heartbroken to read about Cupcake's kittens.  Have never heard of that condition before and its very distressing to think there was nothing to be done from the outset.  Poor Cupcake, bless her - such an attentive Mum too.  :'( :hug: :hug:

But, I have to say, the pics of all of the puds Carol have posted are a wonderful sight to behold.  Cobweb is beautiful, as is orlando - well they ALL are!  :Luv:  Glad to hear Wilbur and Harry are on the mend.  I have a soft spot for Wilbur in particular.   :Luv2:

My love to all at The Inn.   :hug:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #4786 on: June 17, 2012, 08:25:03 AM »
Loving the pictures,   Cupcake is a stunning lady   :Luv:  hope all the inmates are good for you today T and you are enjoying some sun  :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4785 on: June 17, 2012, 02:06:18 AM »
They are all gorgeous :Luv2: :Luv2:
Teresa i am so sorry about cupcake babies :hug: :hug:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #4784 on: June 15, 2012, 16:08:20 PM »
Fabulous pictures of the Paws Inn beauties!  :Luv2:  :Luv2: LOVE Cupcake's face pulling!!  ;D

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4783 on: June 15, 2012, 15:25:12 PM »
...she's also a bit of a comedienne

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4782 on: June 15, 2012, 15:23:35 PM »
And finally the one you’ve been waiting for – Cupcake.

These are not brilliant pictures because she’s still not allowed out of her pen but you can see that she’s eating and grooming as she should. 

What you can’t see is just how friendly she is.  :Luv2: She starts purring as soon as you open the door and loves being stroked and fussed. 

I couldn’t resist the one of her tail end.   :evillaugh:   Well its such a magnificent tail.

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4781 on: June 15, 2012, 15:17:56 PM »
Athena herself is so small I kept mistaking her for one of her kittens (first pic) but its not for want of food  – she eats like a horse.
That blue tub she is thumping the living daylights out of (second pic) contains dry food- just as well it has sturdy closures on it.  Not the most flattering picture of her but you get the idea of her persistence.  :shify:

Link to CatChat