Author Topic: Catnip Rainbow  (Read 4519 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Catnip Rainbow
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2017, 16:54:36 PM »
I was going to say it looks like a 10 inch knitted s e x toy but I thought it may be on the Child Boards, in which case rather inappropriate :naughty: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 14:42:19 PM »
Looks like an over ambitious willy warmer!  :evillaugh:

:evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 13:41:15 PM »
Looks like an over ambitious willy warmer!  :evillaugh:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 12:29:45 PM »
Easier to show than describes other than it is a catnip filled, multi coloured, knitted toy about 10 inches long + tails.

I got theirs from the Purrs Shop.

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 11:29:42 AM »
Hahaha nice!! The rainbow is a tad faded already, I can imagine the banana ends up looking rather mouldy lol!

What's a wiggly waggler?!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 03:04:03 AM »
It has taken less than a day for the new Stinky sardines to become discoloured. :sick: They have been licked/sucked/chewed to death already. :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 23:28:37 PM »
Yes Sue - The photo of Ingrid was when they were new - they end up in a disgusting state  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 16:47:02 PM »
Mine still like the wiggly wagglers, I think I still have a couple of wrapped ones in a drawer. Even the un-nipped ones still get played with because of the 'tails'. :wow:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 14:00:25 PM »
I have tried various shapes of catnip toy, but neither of mine are really interested in anything other than the 'niffy narnas'. Will have to try the Yeow ones . . .

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 11:29:48 AM »
Pi loves his catnip pumpkin, it is disgusting, brown and I have stitched it back up a few times, but he doesn't want to know the replacement one, he just loves his first one. Silly kitten. :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 11:09:00 AM »
Our Nanas last on average about 6 months, but given there are up to 5 cats kicking seven bells out of them, I don't think that's bad going.  The gurlies play with the sardine ones, but Moray feels they're too small to interest him much.  :evillaugh:

Rosella - love the videos.  That's exactly it.   :evillaugh:

Mark, I agree - ours haven't ever really bothered with other brands of catnip or valerian beyond the first two or three days so I stick with the Yeeoow stinkee ones.  They do end up in the most disgusting state.

I'm pleased Misa had one to accompany him on his Langton trip.  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 10:45:16 AM »
Mine  still use yeow cigars and bananas from about four years ago they last ages

MINE TOO ALTHOUGH WE HAVE A CHRISTMAS STREE WHICH MISA LOVES AND I TOOK ONE TO LANGTON WITH HIM

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 09:42:40 AM »
Mine  still use yeow cigars and bananas from about four years ago they last ages

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2017, 09:31:20 AM »
I love it when they bunny kick  :Luv2:

Yeowww! thing have always gone down well here. No sure about other peope's experience, but they never seemed as interested in Cosmic Catmip.(also, the Cosmic banana started leaking catnip within days)

The only other catnip thing that went down well are the Catac pillows. Alice loved hers and she ended up with a huge collection on them in various stages of disgusting, from being chewed and licked so much :evillaugh: - unfortunately, Laz liked peeing on them, so most ended up in the bin,

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 09:14:31 AM »
Oh and Groucho ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHb87plEJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcZymgV-D8

those were the days when I had time to video me babes and upload  :Luv2: :Luv2:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:15:29 AM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 09:07:24 AM »

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 08:28:43 AM »
Hi Mark, yes it's a Yeowww! I actually got it after watching the Kitten Academy on YouTube and they mentioned all their cats go nuts for it! Buddy likes catnip but has seemed to get disinterested quite quickly with the toys we have got before. This one is a totally different case though!

I'm keeping the sardines hiddden at the moment as the rainbow is getting quite a lot of use! I can imagine the banana and cigars will go down well too though so I'm sure they will be future purchases  :naughty: The rainbow is a nice shape, towards the end of the madness, when he's more stoned than hyper, he rests his chin on it like a little pillow!  :Luv2:

Your cat is adorable by the way, love the colouring and markings!  :Luv2:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 10:46:32 AM »
Is it a Yeowww! one? - mine go crazy for them - especially the banana. The Apple and Lemon are the wrong shape for them to do much with, but the banana, cigar and I imagine, the rainbow are a good shape. They play with the sardines sometimes, but they are quite small. The Pollock is a good size :)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 16:50:33 PM by Mark »

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 09:40:37 AM »
Ah the rainbow I got from another shop sadly, but I suspect the banana etc have the same effect! So funny!

I'm not surprised your pressies got attacked Sue, Buddy was trying to tear open the cardboard delivery box it arrived it, and it was in a plastic bag inside that too!!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 11:14:49 AM »
Just went into the Purrs Shop and couldn't see a catnip rainbow, still spent over £20 though :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:25:36 AM »
Our three go mad for these as well, and even The Borrowers like nothing better than to haul off a stinkee banana for a good kicking.   :evillaugh: 

When we had some wrapped and under the Christmas Tree, Moray slit open a couple of prezzies to have a closer investigation.  It's hilarious to see them so smitten.   ;D

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 22:05:12 PM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 15:45:01 PM »
 :briggin:

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
Catnip Rainbow
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 13:54:18 PM »
OMG My stomach hurts from laughing so much!    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I ordered Buddy a new toy the other day and it just arrived! Blimey I have never seen such a reaction to a catnip toy before! This stuff must be the rocket fuel equivalent!

Buddy had started trying to get into the box before I'd even opened it, and once I had got it open, the rainbow was fished out at lighting speed and promptly violently headrubbed all over, licked all over, and had seven bells kicked out of it!

Is there such a thing as too much catnip LOL?! I've (very carefully) removed the rainbow for now (which was very soggy - eeeeeeww!) and popped it back in the box and locked it away in a cupboard for its own safety!

Bud is now totally comatose on the bed with a massive grin on his face hahahaha!

And I've got a pack of stinky sardines coming later in the week too!

Link to CatChat