Author Topic: Wesley  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Wesley
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 14:49:49 PM »
He has congenital deformities. Only one ear, he has the gubbins, but no ear, one of the eye orbits is too small, so the third eyelid is permanently about a third of the way across that eye and a curly tail. He is such a little sweetheart though. :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 13:46:28 PM »
sORRY IF YOU HAVE TOLD US ALL ABOUT PIRATE BUT I AM AT A LOSS TO REMEMBER WHAT ARE THE DISABILITIES? GORGEOUS AND LOOKS LIKE STANLEY FROM THAT ANGLE :Luv2:

SONYA, CARLA WAS SUCH A BEAUTY :Luv2: :hug:

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 14:28:56 PM »
Aww  :thanks: She will always be missed, she was our baby :'(  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »
What a beautiful girl Carla was! Sending you much love, today in particular  :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 07:36:00 AM »
Oh Sonya.  Wasn't Carla beautiful  :Luv2: :Luv2:  Thinking of you on today's anniversary  :hug:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »
She was such a happy dog, she made us smile and laugh every single day  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 01:11:37 AM »
Carla is gorgeous, such a smiley, happy face. She looks as if she is laughing :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 00:32:45 AM »
Ahh they've gotta knock it over Paula! otherwise where's the the fun in it  :naughty: :naughty:

Youv'e just brought back happy memories of our dog (carla) our baby at the time  :Luv: :Luv: she had a treat ball and in the end she used to lie there with her paw on the ball tipping it to oneside and eat a treat and keep doing it til there were none left  :sneaky: :innocent:

We lost her 18.03.08  :'( :'(

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 23:30:31 PM »
Well I have my very own Pirate adopted from our Sheila, and he is such a sweet cat, I don't think his deformities matter at all, they all add to his very special character.

He is also the only one who has worked out how to use the cat-it treat tower properly, the others just knock it over to spill the treats :rofl: >:(

He may have disabilities, but I think he is a Babe :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:, with sharp bits :rofl:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 22:02:49 PM »
Wesley is absolutely adorable isn't he? His looks wouldn't have stopped me from adopting him  :Luv: :hug: i think they give him a cheeky looking character :Luv: :Luv:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 21:47:30 PM »
Oh right thanks Paula i'll try it again, more kibble for the cats then  ;) ;D oh and more for the doggies too  ;) ;D

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 20:59:38 PM »
When you answer the cat one there should be a button on the blurb to say whether you have got the question right or not and it says 'see photo's and more' or somesuch. Click on that, scroll down through the story, although I read it, very sweet and at he bottom there is a short video of Wesley. He only has one eye and a misaligned jaw. So he is named after the pirate in The Princess Bride. He does have an Instagram account too.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 20:55:30 PM »
It's a good site isn't it.  Ive just answered for both cats and dogs  ;D ;D couldn't find the video though  :(

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 14:59:16 PM »
I couldn't get it across, but if you to the freekibble site and answer today's  cat question you can see it.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 14:54:31 PM »
 WHERE IS DA LINK !

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Wesley
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:20:15 AM »
I hope this works, if not answer the question for cats on freekibble today to see it.

Sweet story about a one eyed cat with a great video.

Link to CatChat