Author Topic: more little Babes  (Read 5347 times)

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Re: more little Babes
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 13:27:29 PM »
so glad she is happy in her new home :) What a gorgeous cat with a very epic tail! Lucky new slaves x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »
Hurrah for Ruby! Thanks for letting us know  ;D

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 11:12:59 AM »
Great news mum has gone to her new home and is being well spoilt, just thought you would all like to know the happy ending after her loosing all her little Babes  :hug:

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
Some "people"not feeding the mother+even asking for the box and blanket back!! I'd have felt like strangling them. >:(

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 17:48:37 PM »
I'm so sorry things went badly for Ruby's kittens, Ron  :'( and that you're having such a hard time.  :(

I've sent a few bob by paypal to help towards the bills.  :hug:

http://www.lostcatsbrighton.org.uk/index.php?route=information/information&path=12

Offline KittyNic

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Sam, Codex, Jacob, Munchkin & Chutney too!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 15:04:05 PM »
Sorry to read such a sad story. At least Mum is safe and being well cared for now. Here's hoping she finds a suitable home when she's well again.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 17:21:54 PM »
Ronandcats  :hug: What an awful thing to have to witness, I am so sorry that the babies were too poorly to survive  :'(

It is good to know that Mama cat is being well looked after and has another chance of a happy life.

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »
thought I would put a picture of  mum this morning, she is being spoilt rotten we are now trying to feed her up

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 22:35:49 PM »
Oh no I'm so very sorry. Such a sweet mama too and I'm sure she tried her best. I hope she recovers from her ordeal soon and gets the new home she deserves and no more babies to wear her out x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 21:11:34 PM »
Bad news mum lost all her little Babes One after another poor little things never stood a Chance mum was in no state to feed them they were covered in fleas and poor mum is so thin, we tried feeding them with no luck, I hate people sometimes >:( now I can get mum back to good health and find her a loving forever home :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 20:43:39 PM »
Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear about the kittens that didn't make it  :'( - and to hear how very difficult things are for you at the moment.

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
more little Babes
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 20:40:09 PM »
phone call can I take in mum and kittens,Lady said she was moving and could not take them she would have to leave them behind, anyway what could I say ? she turned up with the mum and six kittens one poor little one was Dead, and asked for the box and blanket back  >:( poor mum looked like she was staving and eat three helpings since, then we put them in one of our Kitten pens, next day two more of the little ones have Died, she now has three left and we are hoping it will be a happy ending for her. there is no ending we homed four little ones last week but took in 8 got just over 50 cats and kittens, and are at braking point, and funds are running out

Link to CatChat