Author Topic: MISSING - Please help Barnsbury Estate Woking (GU22)  (Read 4123 times)

Offline DottyyBB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Dotty and Blue. My other lovelies Dixie,Jasper & Rosie R.I.P
Re: MISSING - Please help Barnsbury Estate Woking (GU22)
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »
So sorry to hear that your cat is missing. Do try your immediate neighbours garages and sheds and keep calling her as I know how frantic you must be as one of my previous babies, Dixie (RIP) went missing for 4 days a number of years ago and I was absolutely beside myself with worry as he never wandered off. He was found by me in the next door neighbours garage and the only reason I knew he was there because I could hear him crying through a broken window. I was furious with those neighbours because that was the first place I asked them to check, but obviously they didn't. So make sure your neighbours check. Good Luck and hopefully she will be back safe and sound soon... :hug: :hug:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:25:30 AM by DottyyBB »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: MISSING - Please help
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 21:35:38 PM »
This is the link that provides best advice on what to do. 

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

My best advice is to go to neighbours and ask them to look in sheds/garages/outhouses whilst you wait

Hopefully she is home by now  :hug: 

Our Ruby Doo went missing for 36 hours in May 2011 and I know how worried you will be  :hug: :hug: :hug:  We never found out where she was but she turned up safe and sound .... just a bit hungry so assume she was stuck in a shed somewhere.

Your Ruby is very pretty  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  I've altered the title of your post to include your area in case it helps attract attention.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 21:37:34 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: MISSING - Please help
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 17:20:40 PM »
Follow the hints and tips at the top of this section...........I do hope she comes home soon.

You need to ask all neighbours to look in garages and outbuilding and wait while they do, most likely she is locked in somewhere..................prob on hints and tips too.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline CookeFamily

• Kitten
MISSING - Please help Barnsbury Estate Woking (GU22)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 17:07:12 PM »
LOST CAT - PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

My beloved cat 'Ruby' who was rescued via this site has gone missing from the Barnsbury Estate Woking (GU22)

Ive not seen her since this morning which is very worrying as she never stays outside for more then a couple of minutes usually. She is an extremely trusting and friendly cat which is why I'm doubly worried.

She is two and half (ish) Tabby with a white belly and white bits on her face. She has tuffs of fur on her ears.

She has a facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/RubyisMISSING  PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

Ive already been to see all my neightbours, send flyers out, rang the RSPCA, vets, Cats protection, micro chip people, police and walk around my neightbourhood... any more suggestions?

I love her and really miss her - please help me find my baby x
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 21:36:24 PM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat