Author Topic: Missing Siamese Cross: Surbiton/Tolworth: Indoor Cat  (Read 4526 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Missing Siamese Cross: Surbiton/Tolworth: Indoor Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 19:30:57 PM »
that is great news, thank you so much for letting us know!  :briggin:

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 19:17:45 PM »
Really glad to hear that he's back.  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 19:10:00 PM »
That's brilliant news, so pleased for you  :wow:

Offline Marie12

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Louis and Nellie
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 18:23:14 PM »
oh wow, I have now found him! thanks to a lovely neighbour calling me after identifying him from a flyer i posted this morning.

So HAPPY!!!

Thanks for your help today xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 16:45:08 PM »
I would think that if he is not used to the sounds/sights of the outdoor world he is very likely to be close by still. Can you go out in the early hours (take someone with you) and call him - he will be more likely to hear you in the dead of night and also less hustle and bustle means he may show himself. He sounds like a handsome boy so will be very distinctive and any sightings are very likely to be him which is a plus point, fewer red herrings.

Fingers crossed he's home before you know it  :hug:

Offline Marie12

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 16:34:57 PM »
he's an indoor cat, hes been outside a couple of times in the garden with me there.  I know he'll be scared, the smallest noise freaks him out.

I've called for him all day and looked, there are so many cars I wouldn't know where to start.  He went out in the night so it's quite hard to know how far he is. :( I've put flyers everywhere and talked to people I've met.  Fingers crossed someone hands him in, thanks for your words.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 16:30:25 PM »
Sorry to have to welcome you to Purrs at such a worrying time  :hug: Have you seen the list of hints/tips here: http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Has he ever been outside before or is he a totally indoor cat? If he's only ever been indoors he may well be frightened and could be very close to home, have you checked in hedges/under cars etc as he's likely to be hiding rather than wandering round.

Fingers crossed that you're reunited very soon  :hug:

Offline Marie12

• Kitten
Missing Siamese Cross: Surbiton/Tolworth: Indoor Cat
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 16:21:25 PM »
Hi all,

Plump seal point Siamese missing! and desperately missed!!

I've lost my beloved cat.  He is an indoor cat and got out sometime in the night.  I've taken the day off work and looked everywhere for him, put up flyers and spoken to locals/neighbours, no joy.

I think he must be very scared somewhere.  He's a neutered male, quite plump, very friendly, named Louis.  He's wearing a black collar with blue detail, a tag and is microchipped.  He is dark brown generally with cream front legs and big blue eyes.

I've attached a photo, he is a really amazing cat in every way, and his sister Nellie is also very upset by his disappearance.

He lives in Surbiton, the Tolworth end (off Ewell Road), please call me anytime on 07917813825 if you have any information or sightings.

Many thanks

xx

Link to CatChat