Author Topic: Missing From Little Billing Northampton!!! Tabby Male Cat, he's 18 Months old with a fluffy tail!!  (Read 4428 times)

Offline gemma25

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Winston and Missy
thank you for your comments, he is a lovely boy! still have my fingers crossed that he will return home soon! everyday i have a little look for him on foot and when driving! you never know! he isnt chipped...wished id done it sooner now! might have to learn the hard way :(

thank you again for both your lovely comments.

gem x

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
What a gorgeous lad he is. Quite stunning  :Luv:

Hope Winston he turns up really soon.  Hopefully the bank holiday will mean people will be revisiting sheds etc but sincerely hope he hasn't been locked in somewhere all that time.

The list Helen has posted is excellent.  We have had so many cats on Purrs turn up after many weeks missing so don't give up hope  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Is he chipped?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 16:09:53 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
 :welcome: to Purrs, sorry it's under such worrying circumstances  :hug:

If you haven't already seen it there are lots of hints and tips on things to do here: http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Hope you're reunited very soon, he's lovely  :Luv2:

Offline gemma25

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Winston and Missy
Hi All, Trying to get my missing cats details on as many sites as possible in the hope that people will notice him if he has been hanging around! Winston was last seen
on the 16th August in Damson Dell, Little Billing, he is a very homely cat and has never gone missing before as he loves his food and home comforts. I'm worried he may
be locked in a shed or garage as he is very nosey!

If anyone has seen him or lives in the Little Billing area please keep an eye out for him and let me know any details. The family are missing him :(

Gemma 07581 561663 

Link to CatChat