Author Topic: MISSING SHAR-PEI  (Read 6065 times)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Re: MISSING SHAR-PEI
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »
Oh that's so heart breaking when you hear a beloved pet has gone missing
I pray that he get returned!

Sorry to hear a bout that dog in river. I bet you feel slight releve  it wasn't  hers.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 17:13:54 PM »
Glad to hear the poor RIP doggie was not this ladies, how kind of her to try and find the owner!  :)

I hope she has some positive news soon!  :hug:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »

update -

"IT WAS NOT HIM!!!!!!! I had to go down to a river, find the body, wait until the river man pulled it out of the river, & then identify the dog. It was NOT my baby. HOWEVER, I am now also putting some time aside to help find out who's little ...dog that was, because they deserve to know, & I'm so sorry for who's little dog that was. r.i.p. x x

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 00:54:02 AM »
update from the owner

tonight i am quiet - sorry for the lack of response to my kind messages. today there was a siting. a body, potentially my baby's. i have to go to identify it in the morning. i pray it is not my angels. so until then, goodnight & sweet d...reams my beautiful baby boy. i love u & miss u so so much. thinking of u every second since u left me at my back door. x x x x x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 18:40:32 PM »
How awful! I do hope she manages to get him back home soon!  :hug:

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
MISSING SHAR-PEI
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 14:29:14 PM »
I KNOW YOU WONT MIND ME POSTING THIS HERE, POOR GIRL IS BESIDE HERSLEF WITH WORRY

My beautiful baby boy SHAR-PEI has been taken from me - I am truly devastated & I will not give up looking until I find him. He is a castrated male, 1 year old shar-pei and was being treated by the vets for a serious condition. He is a family pet and I desperately want him home. He was wearing a tan collar, he is white all over with 2 big tan coloured patches on his body, and over his eyes, and a spotty brown nose. He was last seen in my garden in Dartford KENT at 4:30pm weds 14th oct.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=156962699134&ref=nf

Link to CatChat