Author Topic: Leaflet, leaflet and leaflet again and if in doubt leaflet once more  (Read 4341 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Leaflet, leaflet and leaflet again and if in doubt leaflet once more
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 13:39:44 PM »
Just bumping this up as it does help even if you think it doesn't.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Leaflet, leaflet and leaflet again and if in doubt leaflet once more
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 18:32:03 PM »
Only today did we get our furbaby Poppy home after being AWOL for 8 long days and they only way that we found where she was was by leaflets I had posted around not once, not twice but for a third time all to the same area in 1 week and only the third time was a leaflet seen by the lady that phoned and lead us to the rescue of our furbaby.

I cannot tell you how much leafleting does help, if I hadn't posted leaflets again out yesterday evening then today wouldn't be a happy day.

Don't worry about bugging people with your posters and leaflets.

The lady said she never ever went to the shop I gave a leaflet to for the third time but this morning she did for the first time and for the last week had been aware of Poppy in her office and trying to catch her and someone in her office was all set to take Poppy home as her own when and if they caught her until she saw my leaflet and then out two and two together, made three and phoned me.

Please do not underestimate leafleting as it lead us to our baby.  Just keep churning them out.

Link to CatChat