Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Couple of Kitten questions!

(1/3) > >>

Liza:
My girls (6mths) love Hills science plan kitten dry and felix wet food.......and both of them still drink loads of water.  Thankfully neither of them are as fussy as my last kit Indi who dies last 22 December 2005 (after a rta), he would only eat whisker chicken in jelly!!!  ;D  Not looking forward to his anniversary but do find it comforting to have his ashes in a carved cat on a unit......he really won't know what to make of these girls lol

CurlyCatz:
chicken stock would be ok if thats what you were meaning, ie the water/jelly after boiling or roasting a chicken without any additives.

Desley (booktigger):
I think I did see it somewhere Susanne, will rack my brains for that one - it was an internet site though, and I remember being pleased that they did Senior food.

Re the broth - I woudn't use it cos of the salt content, and if you add water to dry food, you have to be careful as it can go off as quickly as wet food can. I would get some samples to see if he likes something else, but if he happily eats enough wet, I wouldnt be too concerned - just dont let him eat too many dog biscuits, they dont have enough nutrients.

Susanne (urbantigers):
sorry to threadjack, but has anyone seen the nutro wet in shops over here?? I buy it from zooplus and my lot like it as it's one of the few premium(ish) foods that is in chunks and not pate.? I've seen the nutro dry over here but not the wet - I'd have thought retailiers would be able to get hold of it if they can get the dry?

Michelle (furbabystar):
My lot love Nutro choice dry food.

Re: the sneezing, My youngest sneezes! I asked the vet about it the other day and he said there was nothing to worry about - cats sneeze just like we do !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version