Author Topic: Alice and the "Wakeup" video  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Alice and the "Wakeup" video
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 16:10:08 PM »
I just got in from shopping and bought her yet another bed from TK maxx. It's not a bed as such but a thick fluffy pad for a dog (no paws or bones on it  :evillaugh: )
If she insists on sleeping on the floor, at least she will be comfortable  :Luv2:

Just off to take it up for her to ignore  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »
it was quite a bright moon last night also, so maybe that had something to do with it. Or she may just be feeling more vigourous as she is getting better (witness the yule log!)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 11:43:04 AM »
Sounds about right. This morning Lexy was at em at 1am up and down the stairs but when I woke up this morning, she was downstairs at the front door just staring at me... and I discovered she DOES know how to walk up those stairs quietly! SO apparently the noisy run is when she really wants me up to shush her.

Gotta love em. Be grateful her tummy isn't runny anymore  :naughty:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:49:42 AM »
Sorry your effort to build up on your energy to face the merry festivity, but glad to hear Alice is better!!  (solid yuletide log and all!! :evillaugh: )
I think the all night snuggle was the best therapy!!

Buon Natale!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 10:45:14 AM »
She had a dish of boiled coley that I put down at bedtime but waited for me to get up before having it  :tired:

Anyway, I cam down for coffee (instant  >:( ) and when I went back up to check on her, she had produced a wonderful solid yultide log  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 09:28:36 AM »
ah,, you see my first suggestion would have been to feed her, but apparently you  had thought of that. She was probably just so excited that she had company for the night she wanted to make the most of you, Mark!! :rofl: Sorry, you do have my sympathy but it's just a bit hard to avoid laughing  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Alice and the "Wakeup" video
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:19:16 AM »
As funny as the video is, I was not amused at being headbutted and pawed all night  :tired:

Alice had a runny bum yesterday and was sick. I decided to sleep up in the attic with her to keep an eye. She managed to purr, walk across me, bat me, put her smelly bum in my face and rub faces whilst purring constantly from 1am when I went to bed til 8am when I gave up trying to get some rest. The second I went to get up, she hopped down and started scoffing her food  :evillaugh:

Pass the matchsticks  :tired:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 09:20:13 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat