Author Topic: Natures Menu  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: Natures Menu
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 18:26:17 PM »
I only usually buy the 200g individual pouches now, although I do occasionally get the 100g ones, because they don't seem to do the fishy one in the individual 200g size.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 17:49:27 PM »
The 200g pouches existed before the 100g was made to sell in PAH, as Susanne says the offers on the 100g pouches make them cheaper  :innocent:

BTW whats iirc?

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 11:39:34 AM »
I know this is good stuff but unfortunately mine won't eat any of the flavours I have tried.   Guess I will wait a while and try again as we all know how they change their favourites.
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 10:41:23 AM »
I've seen them in stores but compared to the price of buying the single serve size in bulk from PAH it works out more expensive for me, iirc.

Offline Borderdawn

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 09:38:41 AM »
Havent seen them in that size, but I agee with you could be better to store etc.. being less of them.  I rate this food highly, the ingredients speak for themselves compared to other types.
Dawn.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Natures Menu
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 08:11:23 AM »
When I was in the local pet shop, they were selling 200g pouches of Natures Menu, has anyone else seen these? Think it only worked out a few pence cheaper than buying them separately, but I liked the fact it was less pouches. They only had two flavours, i picked up one cos it was a different colour pouch, and realised this morning when I opened it, that it is the same as one of the ones in the multipack.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat