Author Topic: THAT WILL TEACH ME  (Read 1206 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: THAT WILL TEACH ME
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 18:43:15 PM »
yeuk ela, poor you.

Yesterday hubby and me were in town and anya wants a pair of "lelli kelli" very expensive fancy trainer things that are advertised on a kids channel (anya is very into girly clothes and accesories for her age as shes not even 3 yet)

well the shop didnt have in her size and due to these things being designer they probably wont get another batch in so of course anya broke her heart.  I bought her a lovely pair of startrite doodles plimsoles instead with horses on them, bright colours and only 14.50....the woman felt so sorry for her and gave her the free lip gloss you get with the lelli kellys so she was happy and put them on first thing this morning.  We had just finished brekkie and i had let the dogs out the back and anya went outside (shes not supposed to go out unless i say etc) i shouted her back but she ran ..... straight through a lovely pile of diarrhoea tom had left, presumably as a result of his past couple of days of ga and medication etc.

I had the lovely job of cleaning her shoes and also the bottoms of her new jogging bottoms i also bought yesterday  :sick: :sick:  I was soooooo mad and shouted but i have to say she was heart broken to have "dog poop" on her new shoes  >:(

after i had all that cleaned i then had to go and clean the patio area outside  :(

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 17:34:38 PM »
Oh, that's terrible... but VERY funny!  :rofl:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 17:22:13 PM »
Oh no Ela, not in your best shoes  :sick:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 16:03:40 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A cotton bud may help?

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
THAT WILL TEACH ME
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 15:42:34 PM »
We have a very old cat who will if we leave anything on the landing floor poo on it, why we have no idea, so of course we  leave nothing down. Anyway the other day I wore my very best shoes that I purchased for a wedding and they cost more that I would normally every pay for a pair of shoes. Even my grandchildren say Oh nana you have your wedding shoes on. I have just gone onto the landing after posting on here and saw the shoes that I had not put away. Lesson learnt , one was covered in poo inside and out she must have sat on them to do it, bless her. Normally I would throw them in the bin, but I just cannot bring myself too as I love them so much. I have managed to clean them but getting it out of the holes was a little difficult. very nice. ;D
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat