Author Topic: Lost Cats  (Read 994 times)

Offline Yvie

• Adult Cat
  • Pepper
Re: Lost Cats
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 16:27:06 PM »
Joanne, you're right. Pain and upset doesn't begin to describe what you go through when a cat goes missing. :'( :'(
A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime.
Mark Twain.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Lost Cats
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 15:56:41 PM »
Joanne,

Keep on eye on http://www.nationalpetregister.org/ for losts and founds .... this seems to be a very active site.

Sam
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Joanne_06

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Pizza x
Lost Cats
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 12:17:28 PM »
Now my Bailey has been missing (for about 7 months) i always search all the different lost and found websites and when i come across any local missing cats, i always keep my eyes open to find them, every time a cat walks past my window i jump up to see which cat it is and what it looks like, and to see if i no it....i'll do it whilst walking to places as well if i see a cat walking down the road i'll call it if it looks familiar to a cat thats lost, or i'll just take note of what the cat looks like, just in case someone is missing a cat with that description within the area

its become an addiction...now i understand how much pain and upset it is for those who have missing cats

anyone local to the Gosport, Hampshire area who has lost there cat let me no...i'll keep my eyes open  ;D
Bailey (pictured below)
Missing Since 24-09-2006
Gosport, Hampshire have you seen him?
Neuteured Male, 3 yrs old (now)
Tabby, white under chin, missed very much, our Bailey!

Alfie, Lu-Lu...
muchly missed Bailey and Pizza

Link to CatChat