Author Topic: update on monkey.  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: update on monkey.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 17:04:09 PM »
Good luck for Fri - could you pm me the name and tel no of the vets you are using please, dont have them on my list of vets in the area!! I would have a few serious chats with your OH before commiting to another cat.
Please spay your cat

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
  • monkey and jaspers mummy xx
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
hmm well the other half will just have to go then.

hes not dead set against having another fluffball i think he just had a bad nights sleep.

will let you know how we get on

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 12:27:55 PM »
Eeeeek i'd always be very wary about taking on another puss (or any animal) if the oh is dead against it.

as for being against cats being neutered..thats just silly but fairly common for men, also i think he'd be dead against the smell monkey will start to leave in the house if he is left intire  :rofl:

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:53 PM »
typical man saying he doesnt need to be neutered  :rofl: :rofl:

good on u for booking him in for friday
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:36 PM »
Is your other half still entire, Fluffy?  If so - that might be your problem!    :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though, it will be so much better for Monkey - he'll be less inclined to fight, spray or wander (though can't give 100% guarantees!) which means he's also less at risk to infection and illness.

And if you get a new kitten and it wakes your OH up, put one of them in the spare room!

Good luck for Friday, byt the way (Our old vets used to offer a service like that - you dropped them off at the branch the morning of the surgery, then they had a little ambulance van with a really lovely lady driver who would collect the babies and then whisk them off to the main surgery, then ferry them bac to the branch again to be picked up.)

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
  • monkey and jaspers mummy xx
update on monkey.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 12:19:12 PM »
hes all booked in at the vets and ready to go.

the date to lose his dignity and goldenballs  :rofl: is this friday.

i didnt go with briar dawn as they quoted £60 to neuter him  :censored: which i thought was a little steep. so i went with shaw vets who quoted £35.50 apparently i need to take him to their place in shaw this friday morning and they will take him to their rochdale one then bring him back in the evening for me

aww hes fast asleep on my bed at the min, i dont think he knows yet.

however my otherhalf and i have had a few heated discussions today regarding this and the new kitten. he says he doesnt want the kitten because he doesnt want to get woke up etc etc, and also monkey doesnt need to be neutered

arghhh men why so awkward

Link to CatChat