Author Topic: BOGOF on all PAH own brand!  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: BOGOF on all PAH own brand!
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 10:42:55 AM »
 :rofl:

Awww maybe the pounce patrol grew up?  :evillaugh:

I will have to check the date on ours, but it will definitely be well eaten by Oct 08  ;D
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 23:09:42 PM »
The new stuff has Bailey & Berry, two very cute kittens whose job title is 'Karate Kids'.  Trixie, Minnie, Elvis and Cedric (pounce patrol) from the old stuff have gone into retirement  :evillaugh:

The only difference I can see (in the kitten version anyway as don't have a new adult version to compare the old stuff too) is that the new stuff has the exact same ingredients with the addition of cranberry, vit E and vit A added.

The adult stuff I got expires Oct 08, I got the last two 4kg bags of Tuna flavour, they've had the kitten version of before so hopefully they will eat.  The rest were lamb which they haven't had before so didn't want to risk them not liking a years worth of biscuits  :evillaugh:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 23:00:15 PM »
Helen  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't realise that - maybe my local just had alot more to clear than some of the other stores as they had shelves full!

I don't think the cats will be too fussed on the packets.. wonder if they'll stil have pictures/job titles on though.. lol are they short dated? I didn't think to look  :doh:
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 20:21:56 PM »
I think you are out of luck then Helen, I just think it was old stock they were clearing. I doubt if any will come from the warehouse.

My spy has been sent to Specsavers Mark  :evillaugh: Went in myself tonight and there were about 10 bags by the till area.  Got two adult bags so the boys will have to grow up sooner or later  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 12:01:13 PM »
I think you are out of luck then Helen, I just think it was old stock they were clearing. I doubt if any will come from the warehouse.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 23:31:39 PM »
Had a spy go into PAH tonight for me, still no BOGOF at my store :(

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 18:44:18 PM »
Ours was the same - they had loads of bags but the woman at the till said it was only the ones in the old packaging. I got one for the hedgies and one for whatever.

No offers on Hill's this month so ended up paying £15.00 for a 2 kg of Hairball one.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »
Yeah, it is the one with the vets in, on the retail park at the side of the motorway. I went in yesterday, was in front of the biscuit aisle for 2 seconds before a young lad came over to ask if I was OK - hadn't even had chance to glance at anything!! He said it was on the older stock, as they were rebranding, and all they had was what was at the end of 2 aisles, so the rescue have 2 bags of kitten food for an X Mas present, and I have 2 bags of adult and 2 bags of senior (although I had to buy the 4kg senior bags - although with 5 out of the 6 over the age of 10, it might not be a bad thing!!)
Please spay your cat

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 22:02:04 PM »
Sounds like a plan  :sneaky:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 21:53:45 PM »
Maybe I'll email them to ask, you never know I might get some more vouchers  :evillaugh:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 21:47:35 PM »
The nearest one to me is the Stockport one now Des - trying to think where the Oldham one is, is that the one with the vets in it too?

Thats strange Helen - it must be a new thing so maybe its not been rolled out in all stores yet? It had only been in our local store for a maximum of around a week when I first posted as we had been in there the week before and it wasn't on.

I think it will be on for a while as they wouldnt get all the stickers made up etc for a very short term offer I wouldn't have thought? Hope that they do get it in your local store now after me getting your hopes up! I would have thought the offers would be the same all over the UK?

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 23:06:47 PM »
They aren't mentioned on the website - I was going to go this weekend to see what price their Natures Menu is anyway, I hope the offer is on in my local store (which one do you go to Dawn, I am goign to the Oldham one), cos then the fosters can have that as well as the JWB - although not sure what the point in buying adult food is when 5 of the 6 are over the age of 10!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 17:04:53 PM »
This offer must be selected stores only...   Rushed into PAH after work today, parked extra close and got a trolley to help me lug the mountains of cat biscuits I was expecting to buy  :wow:  The shelves were full but no offers on any of the varieties  :( 

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »
Woo Hoo  :wow:  Will be stocking up on kitten, adult and senior then - will have enough food to last them until they're 15  :evillaugh:

Won't it of gone out of date in a couple of years? :scared:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 12:11:24 PM »
Helen I wish I could buy more but we haven't got too much storage space (all rooms are big but the kitchen is TINY) Its hard to find spaces to stash cat food elsewhere in the house because the little sods will dig it out and raid it  :rofl:

Think creative!  How about the loft, inside a wardobe, in the boot of your car, in your office at work...

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »
Damn! I was in there at the weekend. Obviously before the offer started. Did get a trial bag of the PAH own brand Lite though, so if the girls didnt like it, I could return the large bag.

Thankfully they do!  :wow:

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 09:17:35 AM »
I did notice that the free IAMS was more plentiful than the others so I hoped that other people were shunning them too  :)

Helen I wish I could buy more but we haven't got too much storage space (all rooms are big but the kitchen is TINY) Its hard to find spaces to stash cat food elsewhere in the house because the little sods will dig it out and raid it  :rofl:

Offline sylsuki

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 09:09:54 AM »
Just checked...OK won't be using any of those products!!  Thanks for the warning.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 08:01:18 AM »
what's wrong with iams if I can ask?

but will be checking out PAH.
Thanks

Just google "Iams animal testing" and you will see loads of websites about cruel experiments on cats and dogs. I don't allow any Procter & Gamble products in the house.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 07:43:27 AM »
Ooh, i was going there on Sat anyway, not sure they need more biscuits, but I might stock up.
Please spay your cat

Offline sylsuki

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 03:48:21 AM »
what's wrong with iams if I can ask?

but will be checking out PAH.
Thanks

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 00:26:12 AM »
Bet you are glad you didn't get the other offer now Helen. Please be sensible and only buy a few bags of kitten  :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 23:26:59 PM »
Woo Hoo  :wow:  Will be stocking up on kitten, adult and senior then - will have enough food to last them until they're 15  :evillaugh:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
BOGOF on all PAH own brand!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 22:36:40 PM »
Not sure how long this is on, but there were stickers on all PAH own brand food, buy one pack get one free!

So that makes the 2kg bags £7.49 for two and the 4kg are £12.99 for two  ;D

Not sure how long its on for, but as all the bags had little stickers on I am guessing it will be at least a few weeks  :)
Also, our local PAH is now giving away little bags of free JWB and also Royan Canin Sensitive (probably like 1 serving) and also little bags of PAH own (But you have to buy a food item to get the PAH own bag - think the others are just free to take)

They also had free mini bags of IAMS but I dont even want that for nothing  >:(

Link to CatChat