Author Topic: ASDA Pet Event  (Read 5623 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: ASDA Pet Event
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
PS - I see your link wasn't lager but cans of pre-mixed drinks - even more chavvy  :evillaugh:

I think you will find that it's just the default first page of "Special Offers" and if you click more offers it will take you to the next page and so and so on :P

Yes of course it is  :shify:  :evillaugh:

Anyway, we are off to view offices now so 'drink responsibly'  ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:42:02 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 10:40:24 AM »
PS - I see your link wasn't lager but cans of pre-mixed drinks - even more chavvy  :evillaugh:

I think you will find that it's just the default first page of "Special Offers" and if you click more offers it will take you to the next page and so and so on :P

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 10:33:59 AM »
It's odd how some sites won't let you link. I think they work if you turn them into a mini-URL - I can't remember the name of the software.

This isn't the one I was thinking of but probably does the same thing http://www.mini-url.me/

Rob knows about these things.

ETA - found it! http://tinyurl.com/

I think you can either do one-offs from their website or download it to have in your menu.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:39:31 AM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 09:43:25 AM »
Sort of, they haven't listed all the deals though..............

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 09:13:00 AM »
 :shify: Don't know what happened there and I can't figure out how I filtered it just to cat stuff :shify: That is the special offers link, it's just the first page :shy:

Won't be doing that again without testing first.............. :evillaugh:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 08:59:11 AM »
 :-: I couldn't find anything either, I thought it was probably nothing to do with pets? 
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 08:56:14 AM »
Here's all the offers :shy:

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/specialoffers/specialofferscontainer.jsp?aisleid=so-aisle&departmentid=so-department

Baby things and lager - are you sure you copied the right link?  :shify: - looks like something a young chav mum might look at  :evillaugh:

Offline dizziblonde

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 06:28:40 AM »
I'll add in - I got a dog mattress for £8 for the new mutt there - really really impressed with it to be honest, the cat rewarded the new arrival by peeing on it (she tends to do this to anything textiley left on the floor - always been an incentive for me to pick up my dirty laundry!) and it's washed brilliantly in the machine. Might be of use for someone wanting something for a cat to sleep on even if they're D-O-G mattresses really.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
ASDA Pet Event
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 22:44:10 PM »
Boxes of 48 pouches Felix pouches are currently £10, plus Whiskers dry food is £3 for the 2KG bags.

They are selling a fair sized cat carrier for £6 too.

They also had dog food, catsan litter and tins of Whiskers on offer, but I've completely forgotten how much they were sorry.

Link to CatChat